Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women are idiots

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We're the only ones that sit and argue over everything.

We argue over clothes, make up, hair, weight, pregnancy, marriage, discipline for kids, anything to do with kids, working, staying home, school, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, what should be done about baby penis.... The list goes on

Who flipping cares! We read stuff from "experts" about what's best but we have the ability to decide that without a Google search.

We should just use our brain to decide what's best for us and our families and stop seeking approval from other women because we'll probably not get it.

It's your life/family do what you think you should do, and stop the petty arguments. Instead let's ban together and take over the world!

**Yes men argue-but doubt they're arguing about these things. And I don't believe you ladies don't argue on these things either, this is all what's argued about on cafe mom**
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Thoughts no, debates no, but arguments yes. Especially when it comes to someone disagreeing with you. Not everyone will agree but women argue on these topics. .. As I said in the op yes men argue but doubt they're arguing over fashion and hair and breastfeeding or being a sahm. And I'm not including law makers-I'm talking about the every day person who is not making decisions for a country or state, just themselves or family.

So yep I think women are idiots. Yep its a generalization nope I don't care about that.

Quoting firebird78: Women may not say a lot of these things out loud, but some of these things are thought
Just one here, people feel they can express these thoughts without it affecting their real lives
And men argue as well
Some about politics, some about the damn Xbox
Having different thoughts on subjects do not make anyone an idiot, its lack of knowledge and intelligence that sets people apart
Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Women argue, men debate. TomAtoe tomaHtoe
mehaffiesub
by Lil' Frog on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:13 PM
But if we didnt agrue then cafemom would no longer be fun lol.
mom2hadley
by Heather on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:14 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Lol

Quoting 3_girls_86: You just started a huge argument over all of that. Good job!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Mobile Photo

Lol I take that as my point being proved. Guess it's time to sit back and watch it. ..

Quoting 3_girls_86: You just started a huge argument over all of that. Good job!
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Men argue about dumber issues. Like which engine oil is best. Go on any car forum and ask that question.
firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Yeah, women are bitches, that's just life
Men are just less emotional about things, so they usually just don't care enough to argue

Quoting Anonymous: Thoughts no, debates no, but arguments yes. Especially when it comes to someone disagreeing with you. Not everyone will agree but women argue on these topics. .. As I said in the op yes men argue but doubt they're arguing over fashion and hair and breastfeeding or being a sahm. And I'm not including law makers-I'm talking about the every day person who is not making decisions for a country or state, just themselves or family.

So yep I think women are idiots. Yep its a generalization nope I don't care about that.

Quoting firebird78: Women may not say a lot of these things out loud, but some of these things are thought
Just one here, people feel they can express these thoughts without it affecting their real lives
And men argue as well
Some about politics, some about the damn Xbox
Having different thoughts on subjects do not make anyone an idiot, its lack of knowledge and intelligence that sets people apart
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Lol. I may be an idiot, but I recognize a sarcastic smart ass when I see one :)

Quoting Anonymous: How?
Quoting Anonymous:

You're wrong. On all counts.

WRONG!!!

Josie_P
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Men argue too, women are just more brutal :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Texasladybug84
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Than if all men and woman are the same then why do I have no gossip, no bitching and no drama at my work with all men but every job I've had in retail was nothing but drama and ppls feelings getting hurt? I see a huge differ between the two sexes.

Quoting SpiritFortress:

People argue about things. This is not a gender-specific trait. I know men who gossip, whine, cry, and argue about every little thing too so being an argumentative person has nothing to do with gender. I'm not arguing with you but stating a logical stance. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)