Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women are idiots

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We're the only ones that sit and argue over everything.

We argue over clothes, make up, hair, weight, pregnancy, marriage, discipline for kids, anything to do with kids, working, staying home, school, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, what should be done about baby penis.... The list goes on

Who flipping cares! We read stuff from "experts" about what's best but we have the ability to decide that without a Google search.

We should just use our brain to decide what's best for us and our families and stop seeking approval from other women because we'll probably not get it.

It's your life/family do what you think you should do, and stop the petty arguments. Instead let's ban together and take over the world!

**Yes men argue-but doubt they're arguing about these things. And I don't believe you ladies don't argue on these things either, this is all what's argued about on cafe mom**
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Replies (51-56):
jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Yea I think women argue more cause generally we don't punch each other out like guys.

People like to fight. It's biological.... Or something.
Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:53 PM
I guess my dad owning a construction company and working with all guys mean nothing. That's okay IMO men are nothing like woman. I'm very glad to work with all men. I would be dead before I worked with all women again.

Quoting PlaysAllDay: Well they do.

Quoting Texasladybug84: Strange I work with all men and am close with my brother and even my hubby I can't recall them ever arguing about things really to their friends or co workers.

Quoting PlaysAllDay: Last night my DH'S friend made him change his shirt because it was Steelers colors. He refused to be seen in public with someone wearing those colors. They got into a fight about it until my DH gave in and changed into another shirt.

I worked with all men for almost 15 years. They argue about they stuff too and some really ridiculous things.
SpiritFortress
A fruit fly drowned in my chai latte after being scalded upon landing. Poor little bugger.
Yesterday at 8:09 PM
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 3:01 PM

I'll never work in an environment with either again. When I watched the bruised egos between men and sometimes even the threat of "Hey, why don't we take this outside?" as they prepare to go to blows over those bruised egos I realized men can be just as petty as women on any given day. After all the years of working with people (I'm 42 now), I'm glad I put myself in a position in which I don't have to deal with the typically human workplace crap. And yet I come here.....LOL. I belong to some great groups here though. :)

I'm glad your workplace is pleasant. I'm sure you'll be sure to hold onto this job forever since that kind of workplace isn't very common. 

Quoting Texasladybug84: I see a huge differ between working with all woman to working with all men. When I was an assistant manager in retail it was ridiculous. I once reminded someone of the rules and cause I hurt her feelings the manager had to drag me to her office. There was always gossip and drama. For the past year I've worked with all men. There is zero drama. You know what an older warehouse guy does? He goes up to the younger guy who's a crappy worker and tells him to work or go home that's the end of it. No one talks behind anyone's back and there's no gossip. Im the fly on the wall there and have heard 0 times of gossip compared to daily at the retail job. It's night and day. Men and woman do handle things differently. There def not the same. I'd never ever work with woman again.
Quoting SpiritFortress:

You got lucky?? lol

I'm not saying they're exactly the same but I've worked with both sexes and find them both to be equal pains in the ass. I haven't seen huge differences in the two when it comes to backstabbing, gossiping, whining, getting butthurt over ego battles, etc. Thankfully, I work alone at home now so no more pains in the ass. 

Quoting Texasladybug84: Than if all men and woman are the same then why do I have no gossip, no bitching and no drama at my work with all men but every job I've had in retail was nothing but drama and ppls feelings getting hurt? I see a huge differ between the two sexes.
Quoting SpiritFortress:

People argue about things. This is not a gender-specific trait. I know men who gossip, whine, cry, and argue about every little thing too so being an argumentative person has nothing to do with gender. I'm not arguing with you but stating a logical stance. :)

PlaysAllDay
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 3:03 PM
It's funny that you're doing exactly what the op is about. Arguing over everything, lol. My dad owned a trucking company, that I worked at for 15 years. I guess that means nothing, lmao. Sorry if you can't accept that some men do argue over things just like some women don't. I've heard them get into arguments over vaxing, getting their sons cut, abortion rights, adoption, breastfeeding, public vs private, ect. Men are human too and Have opinions that they sometimes express.

Quoting Texasladybug84: I guess my dad owning a construction company and working with all guys mean nothing. That's okay IMO men are nothing like woman. I'm very glad to work with all men. I would be dead before I worked with all women again.

Quoting PlaysAllDay: Well they do.

Quoting Texasladybug84: Strange I work with all men and am close with my brother and even my hubby I can't recall them ever arguing about things really to their friends or co workers.

Quoting PlaysAllDay: Last night my DH'S friend made him change his shirt because it was Steelers colors. He refused to be seen in public with someone wearing those colors. They got into a fight about it until my DH gave in and changed into another shirt.

I worked with all men for almost 15 years. They argue about they stuff too and some really ridiculous things.
SpiritFortress
A fruit fly drowned in my chai latte after being scalded upon landing. Poor little bugger.
Yesterday at 8:09 PM
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 3:06 PM

This is a very good point! Some men will punch each other in the face to resolve the issue while some women will just continue to be argumentative because they have a need to object to everything. Anything. I've done plenty of reading on the argumentative personality to know when to just give this person the last word and move on to greener pastures. lol

Quoting jellybeanjean: Yea I think women argue more cause generally we don't punch each other out like guys. People like to fight. It's biological.... Or something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 4:48 PM
No, you are both wrong! Get it straight! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

You're wrong. On all counts.

WRONG!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN