Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think my husband is cheating on me with the neighbor Update 1.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 397 Replies
3 moms liked this

These past few days he's been telling me he's going to the neighbor to help with stuff because our neighbor which happens to be a 27 year old woman with long black hair and a big ass and perfect body asked him to help her because she just moved in and she needs some manly help. First I was like okay no problem, he's just helping the neighbor right?

He's been going there after work these past 2 weeks for 3 hours tops every day and I can't seem to wonder what they're are doing. He'll come home semi dirty smelling like perfume but I guess it could be that she wears strong perfume and that he spends 3 hours there so the smell might stick on his clothes right? He comes home and goes to shower immediately not even making conversation with me, in don't know, maybe its just me. 2 days ago I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and he wasn't in bed which is unusual of him so I thought he might be in the bathroom, so I go there to pee and he wasn't there, I was so sleepy that I didn't think much of it and went back to bed, after 30 mins he came to bed a little sweaty I though maybe he was in our living room which tends to get hot.

He's going to go today after work at her house to "finish helping out" or so he says. I want to sneak up there and find out what this girl needs so much helping with. We have 2 kids a toddler and A 5 month old,I don't want to leave them at home alone. What should I do?

Update #1:

I went to her house after she came home to invite her over tonight for dinner to see the connection she has with my husband and how they act when together. let's see how tonight will go.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM
11 moms liked this
Hell no. You need to get a sitter and find out what the hell he is doing. Sounds like the only thing he is helping is himself to her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:38 PM
7 moms liked this

I say invite the neighbor over for a bit and see what kind of looks they give each other..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

he is cheating one you.

Brycesmom2010
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Do you have any friends in the area?  Could they sneak over there or could they watch your kids while you sneak over there?  I would be freaking out if I were you.  I would need to know and would figure out a way to find out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:39 PM
41 moms liked this
Go over there with your kids while he is "helping" and ring the doorbell and tell him the house caught fire but only his stuff got burned. Weird.
CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Go over and find out what is going on. Talk to your husband and tell him that you are not comfortable with him going over there anymore either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:40 PM
8 moms liked this

I would have said no in the first place... That's just stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:40 PM
5 moms liked this

I wouldn't do anything other than file for divorce, it's pretty obvious what's happening right now. Like an enormous red flag just smacking ya in the face lol.

kaycersmom
by Katie on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Mobile Photo

*hopes this is a troll*
krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:40 PM
5 moms liked this
Ya id walk my ass over there about15min after he leaves
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN