Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He's trying to make me look crazy!!! FINAL UPDATE!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 572 Replies
9 moms liked this

So, I went to a family function earlier tonight. I got into an arguement with my brothers girlfriend so I went out back to cool off. I decided I didn't want  to go back in so I was just going to wait until everyone left before I went inside. Well, after the function broke up my brothers gf came outside all drunk and gross and started yelling at me again. I told her she needs to go get a cup of coffee and leave me alone and that I was too grown for her childish bullshit. She attacked me! I fell backwards and she got on top of me and started banging my head on the ground and choking me while grunting like a fat pig. I couldn't get her fat ass off me so I pretended to be unconcious. She got off me and started yelling at me to get up. I still pretended to be knocked out. She started freaking out and kicked me a couple times telling me to get up. Then she dragged me by the leg and started dragging me. I opened my eyes a tiny bit and saw she was dragging me towards the pool so i took a deep breath right before she threw me in!!!

I held my breath as long as I could while just floating there. Finally I couldn't hold my breath anymore so I got up. She was gone. I started to make my way out of the pool when I heard her loud ass mouth coming towards me. I took another deep breath and started to float again. Within seconds I felt hands grab me and pull me out of the pool. I heard a man ask why she threw me in the pool and she said to get rid of evidence. He asked how she knew I was dead and she said that I'd been in there for like 5 minutes and there's no way I wasn't dead. So the two of them picked me up and carried me upstairs and put me in my brothers bathtub. Then her and the guy started arguing about what to do with me. She said that he had to take her to the store to get stuff and they'd get rid of me. They left me in the bathroom. I waited about 10 minutes then snuck out of the house. I was the only one there.

I went straight to the police station and filed a report and pressed charges. I told them everything.

I don't know what to do now. It's been a little over 2 hours. She's got to know I didn't die. What do I do?!?! How do I tell my brother he's dating someone who is more than willing to kill someone? 

Update

I didn't even get an opportunity to tell my brother. I got a call from the police station asking me to come in again last night. When I went in they said they had a few questions for me. Apparently when the cops arrested my brothers gf, she told them that I suffer from mental illness! They asked my brother and can you believe he backed up her story!!! That rat bastard told the cops that I have a history of mental illness that goes back to when our parents died. Now, admittedly I went through a rough patch. I got severely depressed. I was 14 when they died in a freak safari accident. I wound up becoming a cutter and was hospitalized a few times. I don't have those issues anymore though! I swear I don't! I got help and I'm better now. But my stupid brother told the cops I was most likely making the story up...that I was jealous of their relationship!!! He said that I most likely caused the injuries myself in order to get his girlfriend out of the picture. I told the cops it was all a lie...that I was telling the truth but the detective didn't seem to believe me. He said in the end it's up to the DA.

I feel so lost. I can't believe my brother did this to me :-(

Eta...

A few of you have asked about my parents death. It still hurts a bit but I'll tell you about it. All of the information I have is based off of what I've been told over the years. It's a mixture of eye witness accounts and best guesses.

My parents went on a safari at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. They were with a group tracking mountain gorilla's when a male charged the group. They were told in advance that this may happen and if it did to look down and stand their ground. My parents listened but many other in the group scattered. My parents were untouched but the scattering triggered an aggressive response from multiple male gorillas. The ranger got everyone into the jeep and took off. They forgot my parents. My parents were still standing their ground but being submissive. Eventually the gorilla left and my parents were left to find their way off of Virunga Mountain by themselves. They wandered for days eating the flora they found and drinking rain water. According to the autopsy, my dad ate something that contained Abrin. They say it was likely a large amount of rosary pea. This is the part where best guesses really come in. My dad had a high amount of abrin in his blood but my mom didn't. 

I don't even know how to word this next part..

They think my dad started to hallucinate. My mom...she was murdered by my dad...about a day before he died. They said her cause of death was extanguination...they found parts of her in my dads stomach...he ate her...or at least parts of her face and stomach. They found their bodies and said that my dad had been dead less than 12 hours and my mom less than 36 hours. My brother and I were at the hotel when they first went missing. They found my parents bodies 5 days later. We were shipped back to the US to live with relatives. 

SMALL UPDATE

I keep getting threatening phone calls from my brothers girlfriend. is there an app to record phone calls? When I let it go to voicemail she hangs up without leaving a message...I'm getting scared :-/

UPDATE #2

My brother called me today. He said he was concerned about my safety. He was making up all of these lies. He's trying to make me think I'm crazy! I asked him why he was doing this...why he was taking her side. He told me I'm sick and I need help. I started yelling at him, telling him he was a horrible brother. He said he's just trying to help me, that either I'm making up stories or I'm hallucinating...he said he doesn't have a pool, or a bathtub. He asked me why I would tell such silly lies. ME?!?! I'M LYING??? Why would he say he doesn't have these things??? I'M NOT CRAZY! HE INVITED ME OVER TO HIS NEW HOUSE FOR THE PARTY. HIS NEW HOUSE HAD A POOL AND A BATHTUB! What the heck is wrong with him?! I don't understand why he's doing this to me. We have always been so close...why is he taking her side? Why is he making up these lies? I feel so hurt and broken. It's like my brother is lost to me. I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't stop crying :'-(

Oh, I called the DA and left a message. I'm trying to fin dout if charges have been filed yet. Hopefully I get a call back soon.

UPDATE#3

I don't even know what to say right now. Something is horribly wrong. I finally got a call from the ADA today. He said he has no record of me going to the police station and filing a report. He never received the paperwork...

I went to the police station and asked to speak to the detective that I spoke to when I filed the report. They told me that they don't have a detective by that name. I don't understand what's going on. I went to the police station...I know I did. But...well I came home to find a copy of the paperwork they gave me and it's missing. I can't find it anywhere. I know I left it on my table...it's just gone. I think my brother came in and took it. He has a key. But why would the police play along with my brother and his girlfriends game? Why has everyone turned against me? I'm going back to the police station and making them come with me to confront my brother and his gf!!

UPDATE#4

These people...they...they think I'm crazy. Everyone does! I took the police to my brothers house. My brother wasn't there...a family...people I've never seen...they claimed to have lived there for 7 years! But that's where my brother had his house warming party! Why would he have it at someone else's house?!?! I started freaking out. I yeled at them...told them they neeed to stop trying to make me look crazy I'm NOT CRAZY!!!

But they took me....they took me to a hospital. Said I need to talk to someone. I didn't need to talk to anyone. I needed to know why eveyone was screwing with me. I was the victim and now everyone is messing with me. I told the therapist...I told her what happened. She told me it couldn't have...that my brother was dead. That he died when I was 14 with my parents. She told me that I was the only survivor...that I was the one who killed my mom...ME. IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS MY DAD. IT WASN'T HIS FAULT. HE WAS HALLUCINATING!!! I DIDN'T EAT MY MOM!!!! Why would she say that? Lies! Nothing but lies from these people! I had to get out of there. I know they were trying to make me look crazy so they could put me back in the hospital. I'm not going back there. I swore I'd never go back!

I lied...I told her I remembered...that I needed help. I asked for water...when she left..

I RAN. I GOT OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS I COULD! I have to lay low...figure stuff out. I'm going to out them all. I wont be able to update anymore. I just stopped home really quick to grab some stuff. I've got to go.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:50 PM
4 moms liked this
This is an interesting story!
graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Wtf?
Cool story...
LiesLiesLies
Ahahaha!
numonestunar
7 moms liked this
Baaahaha good story. Creative. I give it a 7.
Gwynyth
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:51 PM

How awful! I just don't know what to say! 

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:52 PM
4 moms liked this

I give it a nine.  This is a good one, very original.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Wtf?  I don't buy it.

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:52 PM

DA FUQ

jennar216
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this
LoL!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
What the hell??

Is this for real???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)