Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHY CAN'T THEY GET MY PIZZA RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

I'm actually a really laid back person. I don't like to bring attention to myself, and I don't like to cause a scene. There's a pizza place I order from whenever we get pizza. They screw up our order, or burn it to a crisp about 30% of the time. The only reason they still have my business is because they're the only place in town that delivers. There's a pizza I like, but I like it a certain way. It's not complicated, they just have to read my choice of toppings on their little paper. The last time I ordered it, it came wrong. In fact, it came so wrong that I wonder if I accidentally got someone elses pizza. I normally don't call and complain, but I did for that one. I was polite and didn't show any signs of hostility through the entire phone call. I was hungry, so I just had them credit my account. A credit just means a discount on my next order. Then tonight when I ordered my pizza, using the credit, it was messed up again. Almost to the point where I couldn't eat it. Again, I didn't want to make a fuss, so I called and told them I didn't want another credit, but I wanted to bring the goof to their attention. I swear, the guy sounded like he thought I was nuts for complaining and wanting nothing in return. I doubt my phone call meant anything, but dammit, I was upset about my pizza.

Do you ever complain when your order is wrong? Other than no more pizza nights, I'm not sure what else I can do.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:23 AM

I don't know why but my eyes skimmed your entire post and counted the # of times you said pizza lol how weird...okay let me read it now.

kirstn007
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe ask to speak to the manager or the owners phone #. That would bring it to the right persons attention
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:26 AM
How do you want it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:27 AM
I never complain about food cause I don't want the fixed one to get spit in.
mehaffiesub
by Lil' Frog on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:27 AM
I try not to complain about food even if someone gets my order wrong but sometimes I have esspecially if what they bring me has black pepper in it cause Im allergic.
Darkangelpunk
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:28 AM
What do u order that is complicated. I work at Pizza Hut give me an idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I don't know why but my eyes skimmed your entire post and counted the # of times you said pizza lol how weird...okay let me read it now.

The double z's draw your eyes to them. They're hynotizing!

Mystic.Falls
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Quoting LilysMama719: How do you want it?

This is what I am curious about.

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:29 AM

yes yes yes!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

The double z's draw your eyes to them. They're hynotizing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Sometimes i do and sometimes i dont.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)