Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Need help about my sister.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

Okay, so I need some advice. I've been married 6 years now. DH and I have a 3 year old ds and a 9 month old ds. About a year ago my younger sister had admitted to that she had sex with my DH about 3 months before we were married. It was hard to swallow but they both assured me that it happened before we were married and never ever after. What hurt the most, was that my mother knew about it long before I did, but didn't tell me because it "wasn't her place." It took a lot to get over this, and to be honest I still think about it. All the time. 

So I just found out  that my DH has been paying her phone bill for the past 2 months. Money is tight and he is usually pretty cheap. He said she came to him and asked him for a loan and asked him not to tell me. Why she didn't come to me is beyond me. I love my sister, and I love my nephew, so if they ever needed money I would never say no. It bothers me that she would go to my DH, especially after their history. How do I confront her about this without making her angry? I want her to come to me and respect my relationship with my DH. We already do a lot to take care of her son. Her son and my boys are all very close since my nephew doesn't have a father figure, he spends a lot of time with us and is very attached to DH. I don't want to ruin that for them. Help?? 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Why do I keep thinking they are going behind my back?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:42 AM

bump

Anonymous

bump

islandgirly
by Nicolle on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Who is the father of your sister's baby?

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay, so I need some advice. I've been married 6 years now. DH and I have a 3 year old ds and a 9 month old ds. About a year ago my younger sister had admitted to that she had sex with my DH about 3 months before we were married. It was hard to swallow but they both assured me that it happened before we were married and never ever after. What hurt the most, was that my mother knew about it long before I did, but didn't tell me because it "wasn't her place." It took a lot to get over this, and to be honest I still think about it. All the time. 

So I just found out  that my DH has been paying her phone bill for the past 2 months. Money is tight and he is usually pretty cheap. He said she came to him and asked him for a loan and asked him not to tell me. Why she didn't come to me is beyond me. I love my sister, and I love my nephew, so if they ever needed money I would never say no. It bothers me that she would go to my DH, especially after their history. How do I confront her about this without making her angry? I want her to come to me and respect my relationship with my DH. We already do a lot to take care of her son. Her son and my boys are all very close since my nephew doesn't have a father figure, he spends a lot of time with us and is very attached to DH. I don't want to ruin that for them. Help?? 

Anonymous

Help anyone? Advice?

NinaB131415
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Is your DH the father of her child?
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:44 AM

The creep factor is just too much for me... Backing out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:44 AM

Her ex who left her when she got pregnant. 

Quoting islandgirly: Who is the father of your sister's baby?
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM

I seriously doubt that.

Quoting NinaB131415: Is your DH the father of her child?

Torihoney5njn
by Kristy on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Anything kept from you us going to stir up doubt. If they're really not into each other, then advise them they owe it to you to not keep any sort of secrets from you regardless of how minor they may seem.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)