Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hi, I'm your worst nightmare! update!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:28 AM
  • 893 Replies
39 moms liked this
So i pack my kidlets lunches everyday. My daughter (8) just now tells me, at almost the end of the school year, that when she has any kind of goody in her bag kids will ask her for it, she tells them no and they tell on her and the teacher makes her give up her goody to the nagging kid. Say what? Clearly, being a mother at this school for 5 years hasnt taught them anything. Do NOT mess with my kids. I have reamed teachers out and gotten the board of education on teachers and principals for many things that I have not liked (a teacher getting into my sons face and yelling, a teacher grabbing and squeezing my sons arm) this lunch deal, is unacceptable. Our district offers free lunches to everyone, no matter their parents income. Why does my kid have to give up her lunch because some whiny little shit wants it? I do not buy food for others, I buy it for my family. The school is getting an earful today, and if I need to sit in that cafeteria for the rest of the school year during her lunch period, so be it.

Ughhh rant over lol. Damn that makes me mad as hell

UPDATE: The principal called back, she did ask the teacher that takes lunch watch if it has been happening. Guess what? To all those who called MY kid a liar, she wasnt lying. The lady admitted to taking katies snacks away for not sharing. Because she thinks it isn't polite. Ummm whaaaat?! But taking a childs food away is polite?

Anyway, the principal isnt happy, im not happy. We do have a school rule of no sharing because of the allergies. The principal is taking disciplinary action against the teacher (I guess she's a new teacher, fresh out of college) and I am now sitting in for lunches during katies lunch period. I was apologized to profusely and told over and over that this is not how the school faculty is expected to behave. I was of course polite but stern, but then again the staff there knows me, so they didnt expect me to be all quiet and soft and actually the principal THANKED me for bringing this to her attention because of the allergy issues.
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:29 AM
28 moms liked this

You sound like my mom when I was in grade school and let me tell you, I sure as hell appreciated every aspect of it!

You go mama :)

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:29 AM
6 moms liked this

Who the hell would take your kids lunch and give it to soomeone else? I don't blame you for saying something. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
4 moms liked this

dude putting on a show is not success. Dont get me wrong.... There are ways to handle things. Just not your way but I agree, something needs to be said.

raegansmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
3 moms liked this
I think you should calm down a little before you talk to anyone. You sound a bit over the top about some cookies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
3 moms liked this
A teacher was forcing your kid to hand over her lunch? WTF is that? Go get 'em, Mama Bear! Lol
Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Well clearly you are in the wrong for sending treats. *sarcasm*
Lalasmomma13
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
That's bull. Your children shouldn't have to give up part of their meal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM

I would be mad to. Greedy little turds.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
7 moms liked this

awww a mommy who has nothing going on in her life, she needs to harass the school, to feel useful.

Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:31 AM
2 moms liked this
O.o whaaaaaahaha?
Seriously?! Greedy fuckers.
I thought your lunch was yours, nobody should make her share if she doesn't want to. What if she wants to eat all her mcpuffers or apple cinnamon muffins uh?!
Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)