Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your daily "selfies" are excessive and unnecessary!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:42 AM
  • 397 Replies
42 moms liked this
Your mug is the exact same as it was yesterday, the day before and Im fairly certain tomorrow wont be much different so WTF is the point of posting a selfie EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. DAY.??? It comes off as desperate and self absorbed. I have this lady(30 something single mom) on my FB who is obsessed with herself and posts selfies EVERYDAY. Yesterday it was a pic of her laying down, hair perfectly placed of course with a caption that said "ugghh so sick with bronchitis:(". Hmmmmm... yea I always take selfies when Im sick too, who doesnt? Today's selfie is up close, side eye and pouty face with the caption "lil ol me;)". I just cant even.....yea she just got unfriended. Lets leave the excessive selfies to giggly teenage girls, and act like grown women please. That is all, carry on:)

ETA: So this morning I got on FB mobile (I removed my app to to make room in my memory for my kids games lol) and theres selfie lady staring at me first story in my newsfeed -__- I was like WHAT IS THIS TRICKERY FACEBOOK??? I dont know if it just didnt update yesterday or if it was a me error but there she was again with her daily selfie captioned "damn these green eyes". *Facepalm* Deleted again but I made dang sure it actually deleted her this time.
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BAMFSFW
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:43 AM
3 moms liked this

Selfies are lame at any age! So many people are "hidden" on my FB for being annoying it's ridiculous!

Rebirth0112
by NikStar on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Agreed. I takw a selfie maybe 2-3 times a year, lol like when I get a new haircut or something

Quoting BAMFSFW:

Selfies are lame at any age! So many people are "hidden" on my FB for being annoying it's ridiculous!

SlingsAndThings
Boo
Today at 1:05 PM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:46 AM
57 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I agree with you
pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:46 AM
7 moms liked this
Laughed out loud at the perfectly placed hair and the pouty mouth lol
mommaofALT
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:46 AM
10 moms liked this

UGH! My cousin does this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. I would unfriend her for it but the family drama just isn't worth it. I love how she puts a picture of her self with a bible quote. What does her face have to do with a bible quote?!

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:47 AM

lol!!

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:47 AM
28 moms liked this

your avi is a selfie...

Nice_Dragon
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

My niece selfies every emotion she has a day, everyday.

Rebirth0112
by NikStar on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Yed, lol that was my new haircut pic.

Quoting kbutton24:

your avi is a selfie...

wexfordmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Ha ha.. I totally agree!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)