Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh Walmart...

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:51 AM
  • 159 Replies
62 moms liked this

Yesterday while getting some diapers at Walmart, I dropped the box. A little boy dressed like Spider-Man ran up and picked it up and when I said "Thanks Spider-Man!" He looked at me through his plastic mask and said "it's all in a days work citizen!" And ran off. That's about the "craziest" thing that's ever happened to me at Walmart lol, and by craziest, I mean adorable. I wonder where some of you are that all the crazy stuff goes down at your Walmart.

by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww...lol. I often wonder the same. I must live under a rock. I have never had anything crazy happen to me or around me at Walmart or anywhere as I hear on this site. I guess I should be thankful for that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Lol i wonder too! My walmart is so wuiet and boring lol.
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
That had to have been too cute!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this
Cute!! So far nothing happened to me at our walmart (its pretty quiet) but the other day i walked into a glass door at the store. Embarassing...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I wish I could say my Walmart experiences were like that!

But usually it's some rude person running me over with their shopping cart, stopping dead in the middle of the aisle to chat with a friend, and then giving me a dirty look when I politely say "excuse me" so I can get by.
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:56 AM
I haven't been in a walmart in over 7 years.

But that is too cute!
Sportbominable
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I live in the burbs of Philly and the area is very strange. I live in an excellent neighborhood with great public schools (and an even better private Catholic school that my kids go to), but if you drive just 10 minutes down the road one way and 7 minutes down the road the other way, you are in a ghetto. For some reason they decided to build the Walmart in one of the ghetto towns, and so that is why I think "The people of Walmart" exists. Its awful there and messy with rude employees. 

When we camp for the summer in the Lancaster County area, the Walmart is near the campground and it is completely clean, great employees, and normal people walking around. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Lol I've done it too ;)

Quoting Anonymous: Cute!! So far nothing happened to me at our walmart (its pretty quiet) but the other day i walked into a glass door at the store. Embarassing...
CotterpinDoozer
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

It was

Quoting bluebunnybabe: That had to have been too cute!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Go to peopleofwalmart.com
It's not just on cm... Walmart is just a trashy place in general.

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Awww...lol. I often wonder the same. I must live under a rock. I have never had anything crazy happen to me or around me at Walmart or anywhere as I hear on this site. I guess I should be thankful for that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN