Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yeah because she really needed those

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My ex told me he couldn't help with dd's summer stuff....why? Because he "had" to buy his wife implants, because she was oh so insecure having no boobs as in she had fibroids in both breasts and needed them removed (mastectomy?) He now can't buy his ds food

Smh priorities, he really needs to learn them
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:25 PM
13 moms liked this

So she had to have her boobs cut off and you are saying it was not necessary to purchase implants? Not to be a bitch, but would you want to walk around boobless?

I understand your problem and it does suck, but having boobs removed is a big thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Good.  Then quit whining about his dad not buying it.  Jeessh.

Quoting Anonymous: Why the fuck wouldnt buy him food? I wasn't stupid enough to blow $5000 on something not needed
Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't you buy him food?

Anouck
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:26 PM
3 moms liked this

Your empathy is heart warming, really. 

Quoting Anonymous: And? They couldn't save for it? They just had to run out first paycheck and blown it all?
Quoting Anouck:

Uh, you're kind of an asshole. If she really did have a mastectomy, that's a MAJOR deal, and yes, can ABSOLUTELY lead to her not feeling like a real woman anymore, and having some serious self esteem issues. 

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

no it plainly says that op has a dd with him the ds must be exs with someone else.

Quoting Anonymous:

What?  It says in the post "He now can't buy his ds food"  "him" would be referring to the "ds".  lol

Quoting Sassy762:

OP should provide food for her Ex and his wife's son?????

Quoting Anonymous:

elfling811
by Niki on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this
If she had a mastectomy, insurance is required to cover reconstruction if desired. Since they ended up having to pay for it, it makes me think that wasn't the case. There are federal mandates that ensure that insurance pays for those things.

Quoting Anouck:

Uh, you're kind of an asshole. If she really did have a mastectomy, that's a MAJOR deal, and yes, can ABSOLUTELY lead to her not feeling like a real woman anymore, and having some serious self esteem issues. 

Mamabear010
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:27 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting AZHOTMOM:

So she had to have her boobs cut off and you are saying it was not necessary to purchase implants? Not to be a bitch, but would you want to walk around boobless?

I understand your problem and it does suck, but having boobs removed is a big thing.

It's major surgery that will take weeks to recover from. My mother had it done for her breast cancer. It isn't pretty or fun. OP, you're kind of a bitch.

liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

The muitual child is OP's daughter.  Son is with current partner.

Quoting Anonymous:

What?  It says in the post "He now can't buy his ds food"  "him" would be referring to the "ds".  lol

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

nolongermstkn
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:28 PM
3 moms liked this
Eh tough titties
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamabear010
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:29 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting elfling811: If she had a mastectomy, insurance is required to cover reconstruction if desired. Since they ended up having to pay for it, it makes me think that wasn't the case. There are federal mandates that ensure that insurance pays for those things.
Quoting Anouck:

She may not have had insurance. My mother had breast cancer and found a wonderful charity (The Bridge Network in Dallas) to pay for her surgery. It did not cover Reconstruction.

Also, I've only read that the mandate is for cancer related surgery, so it may not cover fibroids.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:29 PM

The DD in the post is OP's DD and her Ex-DH

The DS is her Ex-DH and his wife's child......that is they way I read it

OP.....is DS your child or the 2nd Wifes child

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)