Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEWEST THREAD: My husband is cheating on me with the neighbor. UPDATE # 8 & 9 last update.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 671 Replies
12 moms liked this
Sorry had to make another thread because I couldn't edit the original one NOR the 2nd one.

These past few days he's been telling me he's going to the neighbor to help with stuff because our neighbor which happens to be a 27 year old woman with long black hair and a big ass and perfect body asked him to help her because she just moved in and she needs some manly help. First I was like okay no problem, he's just helping the neighbor right?

He's been going there after work these past 2 weeks for 3 hours tops every day and I can't seem to wonder what they're are doing. He'll come home semi dirty smelling like perfume but I guess it could be that she wears strong perfume and that he spends 3 hours there so the smell might stick on his clothes right? He comes home and goes to shower immediately not even making conversation with me, in don't know, maybe its just me. 2 days ago I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and he wasn't in bed which is unusual of him so I thought he might be in the bathroom, so I go there to pee and he wasn't there, I was so sleepy that I didn't think much of it and went back to bed, after 30 mins he came to bed a little sweaty I though maybe he was in our living room which tends to get hot.

He's going to go today after work at her house to "finish helping out" or so he says. I want to sneak up there and find out what this girl needs so much helping with. We have 2 kids a toddler and A 5 month old,I don't want to leave them at home alone. What should I do?

Update #1:

I went to her house after she came home to invite her over tonight for dinner to see the connection she has with my husband and how they act when together. let's see how tonight will go.

Update #2:
So she came over, I made lasagna for dinner and we talked and ate. My husband was being a little akward for me or so I think. I chatted with the girl while my husband put our toddler who was playing in the living room to bed. I asked her what kind of work they were doing at her house and she told me he was helping her with some painting and some leaks etc etc. She didn't seem akward or anything so I don't know maybe a good liar I supose? So My husband comes back while she was about to leave and my husband says he will walk her home. So that walk takes like 10 mins which is suppose to take like 1 minute. He then tells me when he walks in after I asked him why he took so long(not wanting to be obvious) he says they were just chatting. Anyway, tommorow we'll see if I can sneak up on them. It's getting a little fishy.

Mini Update #3:

Baking cookies for later when I sneak up on them so I can have an excuse if I don't catch them or if anything isn't really going on and it's all in my head...oh well

Update #4:

So I went to her house today with my bowl of chocolate chip cookies about 45-1 hour after my husband left to go to her house to help. I left the kids at the neighbor. It took me so long because because my stomach was hurting and I had to go to the bathroom I was so nervous, I was just a fucking mess. So I go there and I try to look around the house for a while to see if there's anyone there or anything happening and then I see my husband on his knees near the chimney working on whatever and she was on the couch talking to him. So I try to see if the door is unlocked and guess what? it's locked. I stayed outside a little more to see them, so I don't see her anymore but I do see my husband, then after a while she comes up with 2 glasses of whatever and while serving my husband she touched my husband's lower back and his arm while smiling. I was like hell no. I go marching to the front door and I rang the bell, after a few seconds she answers the door and gives me these big shocked eyes like what am I doing here? I told her I saw what she did and she should be ashamed of herself for flirting with a married man. Then she tells me "I can do whatever I want lady it's not me that started everything" I was like HELL NO BITCH I push her aside and look for my husband in her house After a while I find him in the living room, you can imagine the look on his face. I ask him if they've been fucking eachother behind my back while this bitch is standing next to me.

Convo goes like this:

Me: are you fucking her?

Him: no, what the hell is wrong with you Caroline?

Her: -

Me: I saw her touching you and flirting with you! That's why you're doing this for these past 2 weeks! It's enough I need to know now andrew are you fucking her?!!!
(I was litteraly screaming my lungs out)

Him: -blank stare-

Her: tell her andrew

Her answer was enough for me to leave.

I packed my bags and I'm staying in a motel right now with the kids until tommorow I will take a 1 hour trip to my moms house. I'm going to update tommorow again but I'm tired I'm going to bed.

Update #5:

So I'm here at my moms house with the kids, they're playing in the backyard with grandpa, I was talking with my mom a little earlier when I came and she said she couldn't imagine Andrew doing something like that. I told her I couldn't either. It's been hard. I've been crying alot, I don't know if I want to answer his texts or calls because it's just too hard..

He's been texting and calling me since yesterday night like every hour, he even called at my moms house to see if I was there but my mom told him I wasn't, which was the truth because I was still on the road to hers then. I don't know what I should tell him, I never went thru something like this. I want to tell him to meet me somewhere near my mom's house or to just come by at her house so we can talk in private and I'll tell my mom to go somewhere with the kids. Yea..

Update #6:

He came after work at my moms house and so we talked.. He told me he can understand why I was thinking that but he never cheated on me with anyone. He then said that she said "tell her" because he was being silent and it looked bad, which is true, but she didn't mean anything by it. He then proceeded to tell me he loves me and misses me and that He will never do such a horrible thing to me, he told me to come home...

I believe him because I know he's a good man.

I told him I can't right now and that I need a few days alone to think about this, After that we went to the mall to see the kids and my mom. My mom was very distant and giving him all these nasty looks. He asked me why my mom was being so akward and I told him it's because I told her everything and he was like I shouldn't have told her and she's going to think crap about him now and he doesn't want that. I told him that I told my mom because I really thought he was cheating on me with her because he was so shocked and silent after my question yesterday. He said it's because I was screaming like a crazy woman. I know. Anyways, He stayed there for an hour, played with the kids and then left to go home. I think I'm going to stay at my moms house for a few days and just relax. I can't deal right now.

I love him so so much. I don't want to divorce if he never did anything right?

Small update #7:

I'm going to take an hour drive to my house without telling Andrew. I want to talk to her. I just need to.

Update #8:

I just can't do this anymore.
I can't believe this is happening.

Last update #9..

So I drive by both houses, ours and hers, I see Andrew's car parked outside our home and her car parked inside her yard. I didn't want no one to see me yet so I parked my car a few blocks away. I sneaked in our yard and looked thru the windows. Nothing. Before I went inside our house I went to her house. I looked thru the windows again. Nothing. I then tried to see if the door was unlocked and so it was. I go inside with some excuse in my head that if she catches I'd tell her I wanted to talk to her but I was knocking and no one answered. Anyways, I open the door and went inside her house. Guess what? I hear noises coming from upstairs. I walk closer and closer and it's sounds like a woman is mooning, offcourse I don't want to walk right in and find her having sex with some random guy so I waited for a few minutes. So she's there moaning and I'm listening thru the door. I was thinking like what the fuck should I do now? Fucked up situation.

I then hear her say " oh yes I know I ride it better then your wife" and I was like HELL NO!! I slam the door open and see them doing cowgirl. She turns around and opens her mouth wide open. Andrew then realizes that she stopped bouncing on him. So he opens his eyes and sees me coming at them full speed. I pull this bitches hair and throw her on the ground. I start PUNCHING THE SHIT OUT OF HER. She was screaming like an old ho bag. She then turned around and punched me right in the nose. So my nose was bleeding for a while after that. Andrew got her off of me. I told them to have a nice fucking life together and Andrew can move his lying cheating ass out of my house and go live with her. I slapped him in his face. She was yelling like a bitch in spanish. I don't even know what the actual fuck she was saying nor do I actually fucking care. I want to punch her again so bad right now. She ruined my marriage.

I'm sitting in my car for the past hour, I'm fucking shaking right now. My phone is blowing up. i'm going to take a ride to my moms house and just hope for the worst right now. I'm filling for divorce tommorow. This really sucks.

Thanks to everyone who gave me the support I needed, the advice and the friendly comfort.

Xoxo,
Mama C.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:10 PM
10 moms liked this

wow troll you must have a lot of time on your hands to keep thinking up all these updates, but continue on with your trolling.

Oh dont bother quoting me, my 1 bump was enough.

-42-
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:11 PM
4 moms liked this
Why did you have to hunt for him if you had just spied him from the window?
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Damn.....

This is getting good!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:14 PM
3 moms liked this

You're a bitch. Keep your fucking shit comments to yourself!

Quoting Anonymous:

wow troll you must have a lot of time on your hands to keep thinking up all these updates, but continue on with your trolling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:15 PM
5 moms liked this

Take his lame ass for everything you can!! Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Wow.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:16 PM
4 moms liked this
Seriously stop while you're behind
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:16 PM

do you feel better about your sucky life now?

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a bitch. Keep your fucking shit comments to yourself!

Quoting Anonymous:

corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
OH NO HE DIDN'T!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Colleen_Brown90
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:17 PM
ehhh, sounds fishy to me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)