Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think this should be required if you want to apply for PA

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 11:57 PM
  • 58 Replies
We have so many people complaining about how so many lazy people get instantly qualified for things that so many working people work hard for. So why not have one of the qualifications for PA that you must have a job or get one within a certain amount of months. I think this will solve so many problems.
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
friendlymom5
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:04 AM
It is that way for cash assistance unless you have a medical disability where you can't work. I know this because I am on it and have medical disability. If you can't find a job you have to volunteer until you find one.
Kaitlin123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Cash Assistance. If you have medical disability it should be proved. Idk if they have that in place already

Quoting friendlymom5: It is that way for cash assistance unless you have a medical disability where you can't work. I know this because I am on it and have medical disability. If you can't find a job you have to volunteer until you find one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:26 AM
4 moms liked this

Many on PA already work its called the working poor.

Quoting Kaitlin123: We have so many people complaining about how so many lazy people get instantly qualified for things that so many working people work hard for. So why not have one of the qualifications for PA that you must have a job or get one within a certain amount of months. I think this will solve so many problems.

mommy103238
by Mandy on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Um if you are disabled of course you must show prove. It is required

Quoting Kaitlin123: Cash Assistance. If you have medical disability it should be proved. Idk if they have that in place already

Quoting friendlymom5: It is that way for cash assistance unless you have a medical disability where you can't work. I know this because I am on it and have medical disability. If you can't find a job you have to volunteer until you find one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:26 AM
It is Sherlock
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:26 AM

That is already a requirement for cash assistance. And the majority of people on fs already work soooo......

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM

How is your rash?

chamamahaha
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Lordy lordy
mehaffiesub
by Lil' Frog on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Some states do do that.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM

well I would have recommended they take it out of their SSI but I doubt that will exist by the time most reitre ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN