Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

birth control?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Its almost time for me to make the decision to start something new or get another implanon. I've had the implanon for almost three years. I haven't got pregnant so it works. Only draw back is I gained 50 pounds after I got it. I didn't change my diet or eating pattern at all and my doctor said it is normal. I don't want to gain anymore weight. So my question is what do you have? Do you like it? Any draw backs?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Bump
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:20 AM
I have the implanon, I gained 50lbs also but I am getting another one in October...I am starting phenomene (sp) the prescription diet pill which my dr said should help boost my metabolism and reverse what the hormones did. I surely hope so cause everything else I've been on hasn't been good for me and we still want another child in the future :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:30 AM
I'll have to ask my Dr. about that. I would love to Jeep the implanon because I love not worrying and love the fact it can't cause infertility like the mirena could. I'm just scared of more weight gain. Thank you for your input :)

Quoting Mommynwife26: I have the implanon, I gained 50lbs also but I am getting another one in October...I am starting phenomene (sp) the prescription diet pill which my dr said should help boost my metabolism and reverse what the hormones did. I surely hope so cause everything else I've been on hasn't been good for me and we still want another child in the future :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)