Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

thoughts??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I have a friend who has joint custody of her three kids with her psycho ex husband. She has the kids one week, then he has them for a week. Well, about two months ago he didn't bring the kids home on Sunday, as per the custody agreement. She got worried and tried to call but he wouldn't pick up. So she went to his house to find that he was gone. She filed a police report and kept trying to get into contact. A month lasted still nothing. Well, about a week ago a friend of ours, who happens to be a nurse, called her to tell her that her 4 year old son was in the ICU and had been there for two days. She was in a coma after having a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic. She rushed to the hospital to find her other two kids there with a woman she had never met, and her ex was no where to be found. The woman told her that her ex took her son and the other two kids to the hospital and just left them, with said woman (exes girlfriend). As of now, she has her kids back but her ex is still just gone. No one knows where he is or anything. Her son has woken up, but is still in the ICU, but improving well. I think men like that are sickening and should be shot....

Thoughts?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
My thoughts? She needs to contact a lawyer ASAP and see about restricting his rights immediately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2mms
by Kristin on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM
So scary and sad
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM
He had them for a month? I want to make sure I understand correctly.
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:30 AM

This right here. What he did was in violation of a court order so there should already be a warrant for the guy if she took the proper steps when he first took the kids 

Quoting Roxygurl: My thoughts? She needs to contact a lawyer ASAP and see about restricting his rights immediately.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM
My anon button has vanished... Oh well.

That is what I have been telling her for over a year. Since he brought back the kids after his week was up and her daughter had been attacked by his dog. He never took her to the hospital, and never told my friend. Poor girl wound up have an infection in her face and needed stitched on the inside of both of her lips :-(

He is as unfit a parent as they get!

Quoting Roxygurl: My thoughts? She needs to contact a lawyer ASAP and see about restricting his rights immediately.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Yes, he had the kids for just over a month before our friend called to let my friend know her son was in the ICU.

Quoting Anonymous: He had them for a month? I want to make sure I understand correctly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:35 AM
There is currently a warrant for his arrest, but nobody has seen or heard from him. Now it is a waiting game :-(

Quoting curvygurl1912:

This right here. What he did was in violation of a court order so there should already be a warrant for the guy if she took the proper steps when he first took the kids 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:38 AM
That's crap! Does that count as kidnapping? Since he kept them for a month and didn't contact her. Then put her child's life in danger and didn't tell her he was very ill and then just leaves them all and is no where to be found. He doesn't really need to be keeping them anymore, I would want supervised visits until his behavior was less erratic if I were her.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes, he had the kids for just over a month before our friend called to let my friend know her son was in the ICU.

Quoting Anonymous: He had them for a month? I want to make sure I understand correctly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:43 AM
She has already started the process to get sole custody. He has always been sketchy, but this was just too much! And I felt awful because I didn't know what to do to help her :-( I am so glad she finally got them back though. There is no doubt, with 're ent events, that she will be awarded fully custody. There is NOTHING that can justify what he did!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:46 AM

You won't have an anon button when you are the OP of an anonymous post. You will still be able to reply anon in other posts.

Quoting Anonymous: My anon button has vanished... Oh well. That is what I have been telling her for over a year. Since he brought back the kids after his week was up and her daughter had been attacked by his dog. He never took her to the hospital, and never told my friend. Poor girl wound up have an infection in her face and needed stitched on the inside of both of her lips :-( He is as unfit a parent as they get!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)