Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cant get over him and i have a husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies

long story short. I have a husband and I cannot get over the man i had an affair with.... but i love my husband. I wish i could get over the guy i had affair with but.... its hard for me to let go.. i feel bad. How do I let go? 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Wish I could help you out, but I'm in the same boat.  Good luck.  <<HUGS>>

curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:22 AM
9 moms liked this

Just do it. Cut all ties and don't look back. Do not look him up online or any of that nonsense. If you are not willing to do that, leave your husband now.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:24 AM
2 moms liked this
I thought 504 left?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:24 AM
I was like that for a while but I finally let go
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:25 AM

they are both awesome great men!! its soo hard. hubby and I moved far away from the state that the othe guy is in. But i think about him all the time. I even try to think about times he made me mad, so that I dont fall back, but it is not working... They say if you seeked another man other than the one you claim you love, then that means you were never in love with the first man,,, but that is not true for me. I really hate that im putting my husband through this! its stressing me out knowing that im hurting him... but i really want my husband..urrgggghhh its confusing. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Wish I could help you out, but I'm in the same boat.  Good luck.  <>

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:27 AM

that is what i want to do! but i dont want to do the breakup over again. i cannot tell you how many times i broke it off with this guy, to only find myself messaging him or him messaging me. he is tooo nice to me. i dont want to be mean about it. should i just cut ties and not ever talk to him again, or should i tell him. we dont live in the same state anymore. any advise helps!! thanks

Quoting curvygurl1912:

Just do it. Cut all ties and don't look back. Do not look him up online or any of that nonsense. If you are not willing to do that, leave your husband now.

o,

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:28 AM

who>??

Quoting LiesLiesLies: I thought 504 left?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:29 AM

Quoting Anonymous: I was like that for a while but I finally let go

how long it take?

curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Cut all ties and don't look back. Seriously, I am giving you good advice. 

Quoting Anonymous:

that is what i want to do! but i dont want to do the breakup over again. i cannot tell you how many times i broke it off with this guy, to only find myself messaging him or him messaging me. he is tooo nice to me. i dont want to be mean about it. should i just cut ties and not ever talk to him again, or should i tell him. we dont live in the same state anymore. any advise helps!! thanks

Quoting curvygurl1912:

o,

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:32 AM
6 moms liked this
Here's an idea.... Close your flipping legs and stop being a whore.... Go ahead and do your dh the gift of a divorce and let another good non whorish woman take care of him the way he deserves.... Just saying....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)