Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you do NOT IMMUNIZE in sc..... HELP

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
OK this is not to be a debate..... I DO NOT IMMUNIZE my children. ...Idc what you think.

Anyway I just moved to sc the school has already been giving me hell. I have to go out of town to deal with the health department and I can't get them to return my calls. Back home you go in and they just give you a card that the parent fills out and turns into the school/daycare. I know they told me here I would have to deal with a nurse.

Has anybody dealt with this process? I'd really like some more info before I drive up there.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM
I'm in VA so I'm not sure. Here's a bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Home school
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Good luck...if they give you a hassle, it might be wise to print a copy of the law and show them

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you. ... I'm going in a little bit
Quoting Anonymous:

Just go down there, and demand one..stop calling them, just show up at the office and get it

Quote:

Question:How can I obtain a South Carolina Certificate of Religious Exemption?

Answer:A religious exemption may be granted to any student whose parents, parent, guardian, or person in loco parentis signs and has notarized the appropriate section (Statement of Religious Objection) of the South Carolina Certificate of Religious Exemption. The South Carolina Certificate of Religious Exemption may only be obtained at a county public health department. Forms cannot be e-mailed or mailed.

http://www.scdhec.gov/health/disease/immunization/faq.htm#exemption3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Now, how about an INTELLIGENT answer?

Quoting Anonymous: Home school

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Your stupid got doing it. ... You wanna risk your kids go ahead. ..As I said this is not a debate

Quoting jamelame:

Guess what? There is a reason it's so difficult. It's because you are risking the health of your child and the other kids at the school. Don't bitch about it being hard, it should be even harder to do something so monumentally stupid.

jamelame
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

It's called science, look it up sometime. And anti-vaxxers deserve to provoke a shitstorm every time they post asking for help with their nonsense. Maybe that way they will learn that the educated world thinks they are responsible for the deaths of children.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh shut the fuck up...you have NO idea what the fuck your'e talking about

Quoting jamelame:

Guess what? There is a reason it's so difficult. It's because you are risking the health of your child and the other kids at the school. Don't bitch about it being hard, it should be even harder to do something so monumentally stupid.

LectioDivina
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Quoting jamelame:

How about you inject your children with whatever you want, and she can decide not to inject them with anything, just the same. . .
jamelame
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:59 AM

You're the one risking my kids, thats why I don't like you.

Quoting Anonymous: Your stupid got doing it. ... You wanna risk your kids go ahead. ..As I said this is not a debate
Quoting jamelame:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:00 AM

i repeat, shut the fuck up...you  have no idea what the fuck your'e talking about...

Quoting jamelame:

It's called science, look it up sometime. And anti-vaxxers deserve to provoke a shitstorm every time they post asking for help with their nonsense. Maybe that way they will learn that the educated world thinks they are responsible for the deaths of children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jamelame:

LectioDivina
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Quoting jamelame:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jamelame:

Fucking science?
That is your reference ?

Ok. Science says they can have a bad reaction, science says they can die from it, science says they can be permanently disabled from them.

Please tell me you are not attempting to be the ambassador for the educated world...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN