Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I kicked my husband out

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:12 PM
  • 85 Replies
My husband was being sooo annoying. I have a week and a half less of classes and then finals and I'm finishing up several projects. I also work full time. DH works full time too but at night. He usually sleeps while I'm in class/work and DS is in school but today for some stupid reason he watched like 8 episodes of Portlandia on Netflix and didn't sleep as much. So I'm home and DS is home and DS is in a crappy mood because he couldn't really go outside and run around today and I'm really stressed and trying to get stuff done.

We have a two story two bedroom townhome. There is SPACE here for him to get some peace and quiet. DS is downstairs playing with Play Doh and doing the usual kid thing and I'm in my room doing homework. DH decides he HAS to sleep on the couch because my typing is too loud. This is the man who can sleep through his alarm without flinching. He fell asleep on a bus surrounded by college kids (we were going to NYC). He's just salty and bitchy. Its like he has male PMS or something. He wants me to take DS out to Chuck E Cheese or something. Um. No. If you want to sleep that badly, go to DS' room. I have shit to do. So he gets pissy and I'm like GET A FRIGGIN' HOTEL AND LEAVE.

So he did. Hopefully he's in a better mood when he stops by before work. Not sure if he's coming home for dinner or if he's just going to get something on the way in but seriously...he was being a baby. He could have slept in DS' room.
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Wow.
ali_1107
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I assume your being just as "salty" and "bitchy" as him.. 

crysiann
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Wow.
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Not until he started being a big baby and told me the reason he didn't get any sleep was because he was watching Portlandia for 6 hours.

Quoting ali_1107:

I assume your being just as "salty" and "bitchy" as him.. 

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Yikes

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Wow, thank God I didn't choose to start a family with a man-child. 

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:19 PM
He's not usually like this. But my bullshit tolerance is unusually low so close to the end of the semester.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, thank God I didn't choose to start a family with a man-child. 

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah...I have no idea what he was thinking today. I tried asking him if he was having problems sleeping and he was like NO. I JUST WANTED TO WATCH TV. So I told him he was being an idiot and to go somewhere quiet. LOL. I don't have time to analyze his quirks today.

Quoting KristenFowles:

Yikes

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow, what a waste of money. (IMO)

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:23 PM
I'm more concerned about the time he wasted watching Portlandia for so long.

Quoting Halfdeafmommy:

Wow, what a waste of money imo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN