Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Her mom lets her drive on the highway shortly after getting her license...

Posted by   + Show Post

So updates on my troubled niece and her bat shit crazy mother.

The school called my mom today to report that my niece has not been in school for almost a week.

Apparently the mother is difficult to get a hold of ya know, she is so fucking responsible and all.

Well come to find out that supposedly my niece has "bronchitis" which Im sure she does with all the fucking drugs and shit she does plus smoking and running around and what not.

Meanwhile she cannot go to school or even go get her fucking homework but can run around with guys to screw and go to work. 

On top of that, she barely got her driver's license and very LITTLE/MINIMAL driving experience and her mom is allowing her to drive to school from another town on the FUCKING highway!

Who the hell does this shit?

Apparently the idiots replying in this post do not understand that she has not put in enough hours to actually trust her to be driving alone, much less a fucking highway in an uninsured car. Some of you are as smart as mother, which is dumber than a box of rocks

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:55 PM

hopefully with an adult in the car?

The mom is not in the car with her, and the car is not insured

Quoting gypsy_rose: ....I was on the highway when I was practicing....(in nh you don't get permits)

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Oh god she's driving on a road!!!!
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:56 PM

her mom is dumber than a box of fucking rocks. Obviously too lazy to take my niece to school. She could still take the bus to work after school too. The bus drops her off right in front of her work. 

Quoting littlesippycup:

already in trouble huh? it's not surprising now that's she's back w/ her mom. how sad. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I drove on a twisty mountain highway road with my permit. In some areas you have to know how to drive on the highway or you can't drive anywhere. You need to start minding your own damn business if she is not your concern any more.
jjames1990
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:56 PM
I made my kids, 1st day they got license, go on I95. Trial by fire.

As far as missing school...not cool.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:56 PM

that kid is screwed and she doesn't even know it. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

her mom is dumber than a box of fucking rocks. Obviously too lazy to take my niece to school. She could still take the bus to work after school too. The bus drops her off right in front of her work. 

Quoting littlesippycup:

already in trouble huh? it's not surprising now that's she's back w/ her mom. how sad. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:57 PM
During practice but never after I got my licence.

Quoting thetrollcat:

hopefully with an adult in the car?

The mom is not in the car with her, and the car is not insured

Quoting gypsy_rose: ....I was on the highway when I was practicing....(in nh you don't get permits)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I had some driving lessons on the I-95.... In Stamford ct....

Is she supposed to be driving in a parking lot?

Maybe you're known as the batshit aunt.
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:58 PM
How else is she supposed to learn? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:58 PM

She should not be driving unisnsured that is for sure, and illegal in my state. But I drove from michigan to Louisiana when i was 17 so I have no room to talk about the other. If she is irresponsible and prone to talk or text or drive while intoxicated she does not need to be on the road either. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

I know how much driving time she put it, she was with me, trust me, she shouldnt be on the highway in an uninsured car driving from one town to another

Quoting curvygurl1912:

I did it and I am still alive to tell the tale

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN