Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Her mom lets her drive on the highway shortly after getting her license...

Posted by   + Show Post

So updates on my troubled niece and her bat shit crazy mother.

The school called my mom today to report that my niece has not been in school for almost a week.

Apparently the mother is difficult to get a hold of ya know, she is so fucking responsible and all.

Well come to find out that supposedly my niece has "bronchitis" which Im sure she does with all the fucking drugs and shit she does plus smoking and running around and what not.

Meanwhile she cannot go to school or even go get her fucking homework but can run around with guys to screw and go to work. 

On top of that, she barely got her driver's license and very LITTLE/MINIMAL driving experience and her mom is allowing her to drive to school from another town on the FUCKING highway!

Who the hell does this shit?

Apparently the idiots replying in this post do not understand that she has not put in enough hours to actually trust her to be driving alone, much less a fucking highway in an uninsured car. Some of you are as smart as mother, which is dumber than a box of rocks

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Well, I was driving on the highway shortly after having my license with minimal driving time. I was an adult by the time I had my license because mum seizures had to be under control for a certain amount of time first. I also lived away from home and had a child and I did just fine without many hours of practice.

However, considering how responsible she and her mother sound, she's likely not responsible enough to be driving on the highway by herself.
waddellfamily
by *NuTTerBuTTer :)* on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Oh Lord let's us all pray....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:15 PM

If she is underage, she can have her license taken away by mom.  Doesn't sound like that will happen, though.  :(

notadoormat
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Ha! Just from your title I know it isn't my newly licensed teenager!lol Why aren't the truancy officers making a home visit?
Sept-babies2
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:30 PM
I dont think driving on the highway is a big deal but with all the other stuff added in and her doing drugs I dont think she should be driving in a damn parking lot. Lol
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:28 PM

cant help someone that doesnt want help

Quoting Anonymous: Instead of blasting your niece on social media, why dont you get your big butt away from the computer, and try and HELP her out Geesh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Call the cops on her bc get her butt sent to jail.

They may even send her to rehab

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous: Instead of blasting your niece on social media, why dont you get your big butt away from the computer, and try and HELP her out

Geesh

PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:33 PM
That niece you have is a piece of work.

I really hope she sees the light before she ends up in jail and/or with children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Scary! Imo, the highway is easier... but still. My brother had to put in 100 hours driving before he could get the license
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:33 PM

I told my mother the best thing she could do was call the Child protective services

Quoting Anonymous: Call the cops on her bc get her butt sent to jail. They may even send her to rehab
Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous: Instead of blasting your niece on social media, why dont you get your big butt away from the computer, and try and HELP her out Geesh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)