Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Her mom lets her drive on the highway shortly after getting her license...

Posted by   + Show Post

So updates on my troubled niece and her bat shit crazy mother.

The school called my mom today to report that my niece has not been in school for almost a week.

Apparently the mother is difficult to get a hold of ya know, she is so fucking responsible and all.

Well come to find out that supposedly my niece has "bronchitis" which Im sure she does with all the fucking drugs and shit she does plus smoking and running around and what not.

Meanwhile she cannot go to school or even go get her fucking homework but can run around with guys to screw and go to work. 

On top of that, she barely got her driver's license and very LITTLE/MINIMAL driving experience and her mom is allowing her to drive to school from another town on the FUCKING highway!

Who the hell does this shit?

Apparently the idiots replying in this post do not understand that she has not put in enough hours to actually trust her to be driving alone, much less a fucking highway in an uninsured car. Some of you are as smart as mother, which is dumber than a box of rocks

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Why don't YOU do it?

Quoting thetrollcat:

I told my mother the best thing she could do was call the Child protective services

Quoting Anonymous: Call the cops on her bc get her butt sent to jail.

They may even send her to rehab

Quoting thetrollcat:

cant help someone that doesnt want help

Quoting Anonymous: Instead of blasting your niece on social media, why dont you get your big butt away from the computer, and try and HELP her out

Geesh

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:34 PM

ya I know... her mom isnt helping the matter much. She is pretty much breaking every rule in the book with her mom.

Quoting PhoenixsMommy10: That niece you have is a piece of work. I really hope she sees the light before she ends up in jail and/or with children.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:34 PM

I am deaf and my mom has more say than I do.

Quoting Anonymous: Why don't YOU do it?
Quoting thetrollcat:

I told my mother the best thing she could do was call the Child protective services

Quoting Anonymous: Call the cops on her bc get her butt sent to jail. They may even send her to rehab
Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous: Instead of blasting your niece on social media, why dont you get your big butt away from the computer, and try and HELP her out Geesh

zacmacsmomm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Actually the highway is usually safer than city driving.  I'm not nervous about my daughter being on the highway, but terrified of her doing city driving.  But she's only 15 and just got her permit, so we have a while to worry about it lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:36 PM

If my family was that trashy, I'm not sure I'd post about it. Why are you bitching to your mom?  SHE is the one that raised your sister...and you. :)

ELKmountain.mom
by Peepers on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Do you make happy posts?
As far as your niece goes clearly there is a disfunctual home life which is sad but if she passed her driving test I think she is capable of driving. Hopefully she actually goes to school now that she can get there.
My best suggestion is to encourage her, she has no one to help direct her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Excuses!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous: Call the cops on her bc get her butt sent to jail. They may even send her to rehab
Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous: Instead of blasting your niece on social media, why dont you get your big butt away from the computer, and try and HELP her out Geesh

ELKmountain.mom
by Peepers on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:38 PM
I was scared to drive on the highway for months and months after getting my license and I was 17:) I

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

Actually the highway is usually safer than city driving.  I'm not nervous about my daughter being on the highway, but terrified of her doing city driving.  But she's only 15 and just got her permit, so we have a while to worry about it lol.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:38 PM

apparently you didnt read the post.

Your reply wasnt even relevant

Quoting Anonymous:

If my family was that trashy, I'm not sure I'd post about it. Why are you bitching to your mom?  SHE is the one that raised your sister...and you. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Drive to the police station or Dcf office, write a note or letter describing all that is happening

It's not that hard...

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous: Call the cops on her bc get her butt sent to jail.

They may even send her to rehab

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous: Instead of blasting your niece on social media, why dont you get your big butt away from the computer, and try and HELP her out

Geesh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN