Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I tell her husband she's cheating?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know for a fact a girl I know is cheating on her husband. We used to be really close, but we aren't anymore. I'm thinking her husband deserves to know she's not being faithful, Especially considering she's not being "safe" about it. If I was being cheated on, I would want to know.

So, should I tell him?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:15 PM
I have nothing to want revenge for. I just found out about this now.

Quoting vlbomar: Her relationships are none of your buisness. Sounds like a petty revenge scheme.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. I wish somebody would have told me instead of protecting my ex husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Wow. So its ok for your DH to cheat as long as no one tells you basically what your saying. As long as you don't know all is good.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

I'll be frank with you. If a friend took it upon themselves to tell me something about my husband/my marriage/what is or isn't going on in it, I would politely tell them to mind their own business. Anything that happens in my marriage is between me and my husband. And what goes on in that marriage is no one else's business.

Quoting Anonymous: Would you want to know if your husband was cheating on you and a friend knew about it?
Quoting Tuned.Out:

I would not. It wouldn't be any of my business what she does/who she does or my place to get involved in their marriage.

Tuned.Out
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Where did you read "It's okay for my husband to cheat, as long as no one tells me?" 

I said, it is not anyone's business to tell me what my husband is doing.  That's between me and my husband. Not anyone else.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. So its ok for your DH to cheat as long as no one tells you basically what your saying. As long as you don't know all is good.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

I'll be frank with you. If a friend took it upon themselves to tell me something about my husband/my marriage/what is or isn't going on in it, I would politely tell them to mind their own business. Anything that happens in my marriage is between me and my husband. And what goes on in that marriage is no one else's business.

Quoting Anonymous: Would you want to know if your husband was cheating on you and a friend knew about it?
Quoting Tuned.Out:

I would not. It wouldn't be any of my business what she does/who she does or my place to get involved in their marriage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:19 PM
How would I do it anonymously? I have his phone number, and am friends with him on Facebook, but neither of those would be anon.

Quoting brettsmomma: I would do it anonymously.
SmallTown_Momma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Why on earth are you asking us what we should do?

From the sounds of it, you are the type of person that would feel better telling him that his wife is a cheat, so why dont you just listen to your instincts im sure that the husband would be very grateful for it.

WhiteRose24
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM
You didn't tell him when you two were friends but now that you aren't friends anymore you want to tell him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:25 PM
I just found out about it. We just kind of drifted apart because we are both busy, and don't have as much in common anymore. Back when we were close I added her as a friend on another site. I don't think she remembers we are friends on there and she has recently started posting about her exploits.

Quoting WhiteRose24: You didn't tell him when you two were friends but now that you aren't friends anymore you want to tell him?
ChrystalGreene
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:26 PM

If my husband was cheating... I'd want to know !  and I'd want proof !!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:28 PM
I would want to know, and would be upset if others knew and didn't tell me that my partner was being unfaithful. However I know not everyone thinks the same way, so I'm trying to get a feel for what other people think is the right thing to do.

Quoting SmallTown_Momma:

Why on earth are you asking us what we should do?

From the sounds of it, you are the type of person that would feel better telling him that his wife is a cheat, so why dont you just listen to your instincts im sure that the husband would be very grateful for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)