Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2 year old walking around alone - Cops won't do anything (Pic)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies

I took a photo to show what i'm talking about because just discribing it, I know some would be like uh so? but it really does bother me. This photo is of my neighbors 2 year old little girl. She is the sweetest little girl ever. She can talk for ever, and gets her hands going and shes just adorable and I would hate for anything to happen to her, however i'm scared shes going to get hit or kidnapped. 

She lives in that yellow house that you can see behind my garage. She walks from where that white car is parked, all the way down the sidewalk, through the alley, and to the front of my house. The cement slab you can see, is in the back of my house. I'm standing on the sidewalk  even with wear my house ends. Then you gotta picture the rest of the sidewalk to the front of my house. And she walks it, multiple times a day. All alone. She never gets off the sidewalk or goes on the street but she is TWO! She shouldn't be walking that unsupervised.  I have talked to the cops about it, and they just go to the girls house and talk to her. Shes dating the chief of the fire department so the cops let her get away with anything. Theres been other instances where she should have got in trouble, but never does. 

Is this CPS worthy? Do I print off the map of sex offenders and take it to the mom and show her that there are 7 sex offenders in town and 3 of them which live within blocks of her house and hope that changes her ways?

Its a small town, 1,500 people. We live on very slow streets. But that doesn't change it..

these are MY photos. ignore the troll who hasn't looked into it before accusing of trolling. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Where is mom? And hell no I wouldn't let me kid do that. Poor girl. I don't know . It should be the cops taking care of it
Sara-1989
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:36 PM
I find this picture creepy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:36 PM
I think it is cps worthy. I would print out the sex offender thing too.
Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Call CPS and show them  the photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Quoting svolkov: Where is mom? And hell no I wouldn't let me kid do that. Poor girl. I don't know . It should be the cops taking care of it

The mom is inside. I've walked the little girl back to her house, walked all over her yard looking for the mom, and then knocked on the door and she was inside the whole time.

mommyoflittles
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I would call DCFS

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Quoting Sara-1989: I find this picture creepy.

Uhm how?

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Poor baby. That's so sad. 

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:38 PM
My heart breaks for thus little girl. I'd definitely find it cps worthy.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Yeah id call then. She could see a bunny or dog or whatever and walk right into the road. Or get snagged by a perv.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting svolkov: Where is mom? And hell no I wouldn't let me kid do that. Poor girl. I don't know . It should be the cops taking care of it

The mom is inside. I've walked the little girl back to her house, walked all over her yard looking for the mom, and then knocked on the door and she was inside the whole time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)