Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Have you ever visited a medium?
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Replies (21-27):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:15 PM
No my mil told her medium friend that she was hearing voices and her friend told her no you have a portal near your house and the dead are trying to tell you something. So mil signed up for ghost hunting classes and really believe it.
I usually just nod my head and say yeah OK but there's a family history of schizophrenia. My grandmother in law got worse as she got older.
aschwarz06
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:16 PM
No but I really want to see one. Its so hard to pick the real from the fake so I'm scared to spend the money
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:19 PM
I agree. I've never been to one because nobody close to me has died.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Nope but I do believe SOME people have that gift. I also believe there are many scams and fakes out there which is sad.

2punks1princess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:21 PM
I have never visited one, but I'm insure if I believe or not. I had a friend visit one and most of what she said came true.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Im not sure if I believe or not. There are some things Id love to say or hear from with a lost loved one, but the thought of communicating with the spirit world freaks me out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:24 PM

No, I haven't visited one but I do believe there are people who have connections. I suffered a serious head injury when I was very young and have seen entities ever since. Most recently, a man came to me after I had gone to bed and shut the light out and asked me if I knew where Mary was? I told him Mary wasn't here and he was really frustrated and it took him a while to accept it and leave but he came back once more on a different night asking the same thing. I'm not really embracing this so would never be interested in talking with others about getting connections. I deal with enough all by myself without getting involved with other people. 

cricketdawn81
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Yes I believe but never visited in person.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)