Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Write a letter to your kid tonight!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I was going through my DH's stuff tonight and found these. I pray I find more. I sat down and wrote three letters to my girls tonight too. When they read these, their eyes lit up. You never know what tomorrow holds, so write your kids a letter and tell them you love them!
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Replies (21-24):
IAMmomtotrips
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Thanks and keep them coming...today was a bad bad bad day, but I'll get through it. I finally
Had to get something to help with the anxiety. My blood pressure was up to 140/85 this afternoon and I normally run in the 109/70 (I have a very low normal blood pressure).

Quoting miracleblues: This brought tears tomy eyes. I have been praying for you guys everyday!! I'm so happy you found these! So touching and something forever to be cherished. I hope you are staying strong mama. My thoughts have been with you guys!!
miracleblues
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:13 PM
I'm sorry mama. I too normally have very low normal bp so I know how that goes with what's really high for us may not be so high for others. Hopefully whatever you have for the anxiety now does the trick. I know having to take things can suck but sometimes it's a lot better to for the time being.

The prayers are definitely continuing from my family and I. How are the girls holding up? Just know that he is with you guys everyday!!! Is your bil healing up ok? I know he had to have extensive surgery and have been wondering how he's holding up health and emotional wise.

I pray tomorrow is a better day for you. Just remember to take it one day at a time and don't try to do more than you can handle!! If theres anything at all we can do for you please let me know.

Quoting IAMmomtotrips: Thanks and keep them coming...today was a bad bad bad day, but I'll get through it. I finally
Had to get something to help with the anxiety. My blood pressure was up to 140/85 this afternoon and I normally run in the 109/70 (I have a very low normal blood pressure).

Quoting miracleblues: This brought tears tomy eyes. I have been praying for you guys everyday!! I'm so happy you found these! So touching and something forever to be cherished. I hope you are staying strong mama. My thoughts have been with you guys!!
JazzysMom812
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:19 PM

I actually have an online journal set up for my little one, I started it when she was 2 months old.I love re-reading some of the entries and remembering the small stuff, Its a really neat idea and I thought its something she would love to look back on.

IAMmomtotrips
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:04 PM
The girls are doing ok...we have gotten a lot of help for them through the school. (Although mostly they are just avoiding).

My BIL has been moved the the Shepard Spinal Center back home in ATL and they don't play. He was there one day, before the put him in a wheel chair and told him no more laying in bed. It's exhausting physically and as athletic (this is a 3 time full ironman (with a pacemaker for two of them), ultra-marathoner, and 100 mile marathoner) so he's used to using his body as a tool and it's is mentally so hard on him. He's scared we're lying and that he really is paralyzed. (He's not). He's pissed that the man who did this will only get 5 years 6 months as his maximum sentence.

So he's like the rest of us, good moments and bad moments.

Quoting miracleblues: I'm sorry mama. I too normally have very low normal bp so I know how that goes with what's really high for us may not be so high for others. Hopefully whatever you have for the anxiety now does the trick. I know having to take things can suck but sometimes it's a lot better to for the time being.

The prayers are definitely continuing from my family and I. How are the girls holding up? Just know that he is with you guys everyday!!! Is your bil healing up ok? I know he had to have extensive surgery and have been wondering how he's holding up health and emotional wise.

I pray tomorrow is a better day for you. Just remember to take it one day at a time and don't try to do more than you can handle!! If theres anything at all we can do for you please let me know.

Quoting IAMmomtotrips: Thanks and keep them coming...today was a bad bad bad day, but I'll get through it. I finally

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN