Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT!!

GOOD LORD. THIS POST HAS GONE TO SHIT. IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS LADIES. FOR REAL. CALM YOUR DAMN TITS!

As we wait for the CM gods to censor my title, I shall continue :)

I stumbled across this tumblr blog today and loved it so I figured I'd share. I hope you ladies enjoy yourselves! 

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Replies (1021-1024):
preemiemom45
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Thank you!! I thought I was the only one who wouldn't consider her a princess

Quoting sorcha1945: She's not an official Disney Princess. That and there is no such thing as an Indian Princess. Chiefs were like Governors.

Quoting Anonymous: Technically Pocahontas IS an Indian princess. Her dad's the chief

Quoting armywifey26:

TEIMSfamily
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 12:56 AM
Quoting Devious333: Simple solution: leave the post. OR
Pull the stick out.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is not funny at all. Seriously! (What has the world come to to take childrens movies and make them into adult content? ) Not funny in the least,

Wait until she realizes the jokes and innuendos that disney put in the movies to entertain adults.
preemiemom45
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:08 AM
And with that timeline, Chip was still a twinkle in his parents' eyes (there's no way he's over 10)

Quoting Anonymous: And did you notice the timeline is weird too? The candle dude says they'd been like that for 10 years. In the beginning it says the last petal would fall on his 21st year. That would make him like 11 when he answered the door for the woman. You're not supposed to let strangers in. And also, if he was 11, where the fuck are his parents?? It doesn't make sense...

Quoting armywifey26:

colins_mom
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Wait. There is something before the Disney movies?

Quoting Anonymous:

Drivel? 

This is indeed from the lion kings website....

from the REAL ONE. 

Not the disney cartoon movie created long after the story was written....

Quoting Krysta784: This is clearly bull since Kovu and Vitani are twins. They're the same age borne by the same mother. They have to be twins. And since it was clearly stated that Scar was not Kovu's father, he can't be hers either and that leads us to believe he's not Nuka's either.

I'll believe the actual writers before I'll believe this drivel.

Quoting Anonymous:

Third Generation

Sarafina - The mother of Nala, friend of Sarabi, and maternal grandmother of Kiara.

Sarabi - The venerable wife of Mufasa, queen of the Pride Lands, mother of Simba, and paternal grandmother of Kiara.

Mufasa - Husband of Sarabi, father of Simba, and paternal grandfather of Kiara. Became victim of fratricide and regicide when his jealous brother Scar threw him off a cliff into Antelope Gorge. Beloved by all his subjects at Pride Rock he was one of its most regal and respected monarchs.

Scar (Taka) - Brother of Mufasa, uncle of Simba, and paternal great uncle of Kiara. Scar was consumed by his jealousy until it led him to kill his brother and attempt to kill his nephew. He then fraudulently claimed rule over Pride Rock, allowed the hyenas out of the elephant graveyard and into the pridelands, and ruled so ineffectively that the pridelands were overwhelmed by drought conditions. Shortly before Simba returned to Pride Rock and reclaimed legitimate rule, Scar chose Kovu to be his successor. Who was originally ment to be his son but it changed later on through out the creation of the second movie.

Zira - Mate of Scar, mother of Nuka, Vitani, and Kovu, and deceased mother-in-law of Kiara. After being banished from the pridelands by Simba for her loyalty to Scar, Zira continues to carry the torch of Scar. She wants nothing more than to see her son Kovu ruling Pride Rock, even if it means killing Simba and his chosen successor, Kiara.Fourth Generation

Nala - Daughter of Sarafina, loyal mate of Simba, and loving mother of Kiara. Nala is a nearly flawless character. She is nurturing of Kiara and at the same time allows Kiara the correct amount of personal freedom. Nala has a quiet and unassuming beauty, elegance and wisdom that remains unsurpassed in the kingdom. Her physical prowess increased steadily over the years until she became a fine hunter and fighter. Was personally acquainted with Zira and Vitani before they were banished from the pridelands. 
Simba - Mate of Nala, son of Mufasa and Sarabi, and father of Kiara. Simba began learning the responsibilities of being a king from his father Mufasa. His training, however, was cut short when Mufasa was assassinated by Scar. Simba was tricked into exile by Scar and later befriended by the happy-go-lucky meerkat Timon and the warthog Pumbaa. Simba later reclaimed the throne but his lack of proper training in royal ways became evident when he became over-protective of his daughter Kiara and distrustful of Kovu.
Nuka - Oldest son of Scar and Zira. Older brother to Vitani. Nuka is jealous that Scar has counted him unworthy as successor to the throne. Zira also has the same disregard for him and never shows any attention to him until he breathes his dying breath after he made a risky attempt to kill Simba.
Vitani - Daughter of Zira and Scar. Younger sister of Nuka. Vitani sided with her mother Zira in her plan to overthrow Simba until eventually becoming part of the pridelands again.
Kovu - Son of Zira and said to have been taken in by Scar. Younger brother of Nuka and Vitani. Kovu has a very similar appearance to Scar and many believe him to be Scar's actual bona fide offspring. It could be that the truth that Scar is Kovu's father was shrouded in mystery until it was lost, or it could be that Scar was flattered by an unrelated young lion cub who looked so much like him. Kovu was chosen by Scar to be the successor to the fraudulently claimed throne at Pride Rock. After Simba returned to the pridelands and banished those loyal to Scar, Zira continued to train Kovu to be future king of Pride Rock. Kovu went along with the plan at first but then began to fall in love with Kiara and and decided he wanted nothing to do with his mother's evil plot. After finally gaining Simba's trust, Kovu and Kiara were formally joined to each other as lifetime mates by Rafiki.Fifth Generation
Kiara - Daughter of Simba and Nala. Shortly after her birth Kiara was presented in a magnificent and joyous ceremony to the animals gathered at Pride Rock as their future queen and ruler. Kiara is a perfect blend of her parents, Simba and Nala, in both physical appearance and personality attributes. Kiara inherited their curiosity and ran with it, quite literally, by running away from Pride Rock numerous times. On one such occasion she met the Outlander cub Kovu and befriended him but they were soon torn apart by their grudge-holding parents. Raised apart, they were later reunited, fell in love, and subsequently helped to reunite the divided prides.
Quoting Krysta784: No he wasn't!!!!

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh: ....I never said that kovu was scars child. PP asked if scar had kids, and even if kovu wasnt his - Nuka was.

Quoting Krysta784: No no and no!!! Kovu is NOT Scar's child. That was clearly spelled out by his mother Zira right before she started her "Sleep my little Kovu" song.

The Lion King II came out long before The Princess and the Frog so Tiana is STILL not the first African princess. Kiara is.

Nala' father has never been confirmed. There are three options. Either Mufasa is her dad which is totally normal for lion prides; Scar is her dad which is less likely since he was not the dominant male and was most likely sterile, or another rogue male is her father since during mating season, rogue males will travel hundreds of miles to find a female.

Don't mess with the Lion King movies, man!!! They're my all time favorites! I've named all my cats after these movies and have seen then thousands of times! I own the soundtracks!!!! Lol!

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh: Apparently Zira.

Quoting DarylNVannasMom:

Scar has a kid?? who the hell did he fuck right before getting tossed into a fiery pit below the cliff???

Quoting grapesandwrath:

No her Kiaras boyfriend kovu was scars kid. and they were all outcasted. 

Quoting Anonymous: I heard somewhere that in the second movie it was revealed that she was actually scar's kid... could be wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you want to be technical though,other than Scar. Mufasa was the only male. Nala had to belong to Mufasa! Dirty, dirty lions.

Quoting dblhlx: Wrong! Nala was never a princess. She married/mated with Simba and was automatically queen. :-)

Quoting AbelsMommy01:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN