Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's one day lighten up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 349 Replies

My dh called the school this morning and said his dd's asthma was acting up because of the wind so we were keeping her home.when actually I was taking her to disneyland. Her mom was stalking dh's fb..again...and called him all pissed off telling him she was taking him back to court because he was keeping sdd from school. Dh told her to relax and it's not like it was an important day or anything...it really wasn't it was a half day and all they do is watch a movie on half days.and she's only 5 btw they don't really do much in kindergarten here except crafts and learn abcs all over again

She called me a kidnapper also LOL

just to clear things up

sdd DOES have asthma,which would have been horrible had we stayed on our side of the hill instead of going into Anaheim. there was a fire and the santa anas were sand blasting everything,if she went to school she would have been sent home at first recess(at 10) and she would have been miserable the rest of the day so we couldnt have gone after school,and that would have been $300 down the drain

so no dh didnt lie 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SapphireMomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this
And this trip couldn't wait til school was out for the summer because....?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM
10 moms liked this

Quoting SapphireMomma: And this trip couldn't wait til school was out for the summer because....?

because disneyland is crazy in the summer?

oh no she missed a movie! the horror!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't be thrilled about it as a mom either. Why couldn't it wait until school was out since it was a half day? The thing that disturbs me the most us your DH lied about his DDs asthma was acting up. Plus, she's going to either have to lie herself to cover his lie or the school will know he's lying when she tells the truth.
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:52 PM
2 moms liked this

I would never allow my child to miss school for such a thing.  We only allow them to miss school if they're ill.

SapphireMomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
You guys still took her out for something frivolous. And claimed it on asthma. So what will happen when she goes to school tomorrow ans tells everyone she went to Disneyland? It might be "just a movie" but her mother has a right to know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SapphireMomma: And this trip couldn't wait til school was out for the summer because....?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous: I wouldn't be thrilled about it as a mom either. Why couldn't it wait until school was out since it was a half day? The thing that disturbs me the most us your DH lied about his DDs asthma was acting up. Plus, she's going to either have to lie herself to cover his lie or the school will know he's lying when she tells the truth.

well thanks to her mom shes a good liar

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting fullxbusymom:

I would never allow my child to miss school for such a thing.  We only allow them to miss school if they're ill.

shucks she missed a movie *kicks a rock*

so horrible

Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Have a great time!!!  

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Well, I see where she is coming from.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Quoting SapphireMomma: You guys still took her out for something frivolous. And claimed it on asthma. So what will happen when she goes to school tomorrow ans tells everyone she went to Disneyland? It might be "just a movie" but her mother has a right to know.
Quoting Anonymous:

she doesnt have to know shit when sdd is with dh

just like she takes sdd out of school for chuck e cheeses and doesnt tell us anything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN