Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm Going to Smash The Damn Thing

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
The alarm clock is extremely close to being obliterated!!! It's been going off for an hour and every time I shove SO he hits snooze "I know what time it is". It's officially 5 minutes past when he's supposed to be up. Wonder if he still "knows what time it is"... I'm off to wake him up! That is all. Carry on..:)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 5:41 AM
I have push dh somedays out of bed 😑 I'm barley going to sleep now
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 5:44 AM
So frustrating! I've hit my 3rd trimester so I'm already sleeping like crap. I know he's tired but sometimes...

Quoting Anonymous: I have push dh somedays out of bed 😑 I'm barley going to sleep now
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 5:44 AM
Sounds like #1... That girl sleeps through her alarm every day
Gothicgypsy3
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Ugh.....I hate dh's alarm and I hate when he hits snooze and I have to hear it multiple times. I keep asking if I can just throw the damn thing against the wall but he never lets me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 5:48 AM
I don't understand how people can sleep through hours of annoying noise! I would think it would eventually get to even a heavy sleeper

Quoting HIJKLM: Sounds like #1... That girl sleeps through her alarm every day
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 5:49 AM
Idk #2 can sleep through a bomb but his alarm wakes him right up but #1 just tones it out

Quoting Anonymous: I don't understand how people can sleep through hours of annoying noise! I would think it would eventually get to even a heavy sleeper

seksen
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 5:51 AM
Grrr DFs phone does that.. makes me mad lol
Cassie2115
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 5:51 AM
My dh has been hours late for work a few times lol. He'll sleep through anything. What's bad is when I try to get him up, I fall back asleep and he never gets up. Luckily he's been voluntarily going in an hour early so if he gets up an hour late he's still on time. Plus I'm usually up feeding the baby at that time now :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 5:53 AM
Lol. He sets his phone to go off every 5 minutes from 4am-5am and the alarm clock to play the radio at 4:30 and 4:45. The radio is so loud it can be heard from our front porch. He sits it right by the bed and still doesn't hear it! It scares the crap out of me and he's lucky I sleep by the wall.

Quoting Gothicgypsy3:

Ugh.....I hate dh's alarm and I hate when he hits snooze and I have to hear it multiple times. I keep asking if I can just throw the damn thing against the wall but he never lets me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 5:55 AM
Funny how that works

Quoting HIJKLM: Idk #2 can sleep through a bomb but his alarm wakes him right up but #1 just tones it out

Quoting Anonymous: I don't understand how people can sleep through hours of annoying noise! I would think it would eventually get to even a heavy sleeper

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)