Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm Going to Smash The Damn Thing

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
The alarm clock is extremely close to being obliterated!!! It's been going off for an hour and every time I shove SO he hits snooze "I know what time it is". It's officially 5 minutes past when he's supposed to be up. Wonder if he still "knows what time it is"... I'm off to wake him up! That is all. Carry on..:)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 5:59 AM
He only gets 3 hours of sleep usually so I try to be understanding but... After an hour of hearing alarms every 5 minutes I get very aggravated! And to be honest he could sleep 9 hours and the same thing happens.

Quoting seksen: Grrr DFs phone does that.. makes me mad lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 6:04 AM
Oh gosh. He was 3 hours late once but his alarms on his phone honestly didn't go off. We bought an alarm clock that day. He sets his phone and the radio thing on the alarm clock. The radio is so loud it scares the crap out of me!

I'm glad y'all have the situation worked out:)

Quoting Cassie2115: My dh has been hours late for work a few times lol. He'll sleep through anything. What's bad is when I try to get him up, I fall back asleep and he never gets up. Luckily he's been voluntarily going in an hour early so if he gets up an hour late he's still on time. Plus I'm usually up feeding the baby at that time now :)
seksen
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:07 AM
Lol same with my DF. .. why such little sleep?

Quoting Anonymous: He only gets 3 hours of sleep usually so I try to be understanding but... After an hour of hearing alarms every 5 minutes I get very aggravated! And to be honest he could sleep 9 hours and the same thing happens.

tracy0812
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:08 AM
DH has 4 alarms set. 2 are across the room. They start going off at 5:30. He usually doesn't get up until almost 7. He'll hit the snooze on 4 alarms, getting out of bed for 2 of them, for over an hour, and doesn't remember any of it. I now sleep in the other room! It was making me nuts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2014 at 6:11 AM

If it has been going off for an hour, isnt he an hour or so late, instead of five minutes past when he's supposed to be up?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 6:15 AM
He works 45minutes away. Has to be there at 6am and I work evenings until about 11pm. He picks me up at night and then tries to spend a couple hours with me. I always try to tell him to just go to bed but he's stubborn. He works M-F and it's a guarantee that I work Sat & Sun so we don't have much time together.

Quoting seksen: Lol same with my DF. .. why such little sleep?

Quoting Anonymous: He only gets 3 hours of sleep usually so I try to be understanding but... After an hour of hearing alarms every 5 minutes I get very aggravated! And to be honest he could sleep 9 hours and the same thing happens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Holy cow! I don't blame ya!

Quoting tracy0812: DH has 4 alarms set. 2 are across the room. They start going off at 5:30. He usually doesn't get up until almost 7. He'll hit the snooze on 4 alarms, getting out of bed for 2 of them, for over an hour, and doesn't remember any of it. I now sleep in the other room! It was making me nuts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 6:19 AM
No. He has to be up by 5am and his alarms are set every 5minutes from 4am-5am. So by 5 he should be up and they've been going off for an hour.

Quoting Anonymous:

If it has been going off for an hour, isnt he an hour or so late, instead of five minutes past when he's supposed to be up?

lillettemomma
by on May. 1, 2014 at 7:03 AM
My df is the same way..... we get up at 5 to get the kids on the bus.....I set my alarm and he sets his and I still have to wake him up.....then he goes back to bed at 6 and has an alarm set for 8 for meds and to get up for work.....that he usually snoozes a bunch of times and is late taking his meds which is really bad for him.....
seksen
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:05 AM
That would be hard :(

Quoting Anonymous: He works 45minutes away. Has to be there at 6am and I work evenings until about 11pm. He picks me up at night and then tries to spend a couple hours with me. I always try to tell him to just go to bed but he's stubborn. He works M-F and it's a guarantee that I work Sat & Sun so we don't have much time together.

Quoting seksen: Lol same with my DF. .. why such little sleep?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN