Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The stupidest show on TV!

Posted by on May. 1, 2014 at 6:50 AM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this

My number 1 is Sam and Cat.  OMG the way that chick talks drives me insane, and I think the one guy is drunk all the time, not sure.  He could just be dumb, whatevs.  What are some shows your kids love, but you HATE?

by on May. 1, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chibee
by on May. 1, 2014 at 6:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Freakin' Dora.   She's not allowed in my home anymore.  She has to yell EVERYTHING.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Breadwinners.  Hands down.  So stupid.  Or maybe Uncle Grandpa.  OMG.  I agree about that girl talking weird.   And why is the other always so angry?  Why is that something we want our kids to see? In one episode she is so mad she takes a bat outside and beats the hell out of a tree.

stinkerbelle28
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:57 AM

I agree, she's a lunatic.  She threw some weirdo chick with a fake nose in a hole.  Before that she had that weird curly haired kid trapped in there it was like Silence of the Lambs.  LMAO, the kids get one show a night and this is what they pick. 

Uncle Grandpa is sooooooooo dumb, we've never watched breadwinners thank God lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Breadwinners.  Hands down.  So stupid.  Or maybe Uncle Grandpa.  OMG.  I agree about that girl talking weird.   And why is the other always so angry?  Why is that something we want our kids to see? In one episode she is so mad she takes a bat outside and beats the hell out of a tree.

stinkerbelle28
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Thankfully we've outgrown Dora, her and Spongebob are ear splitting

Quoting Chibee:

Freakin' Dora.   She's not allowed in my home anymore.  She has to yell EVERYTHING.  

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:01 AM

Kids dabble in Qubo where they know Jacob Two Two is banned and PBS Kids.  I despise Sid the Science Kid.

Hoppers33
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:04 AM
We just started getting Qubo. I'm pretty sure I hate everything on it! Pearlie, in particular.

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Kids dabble in Qubo where they know Jacob Two Two is banned and PBS Kids.  I despise Sid the Science Kid.

prncesspeach
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:06 AM
Sanjay and Craig... Ugh
Lilith23
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:08 AM
The aquarium channel O.o
they have a show for fishes 24/7
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I think Sam and Kat is getting cancelled.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 7:10 AM
Calliou. Whiney brat.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)