Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A few months back I spoke of

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

a 5YO boy we had in our custody and how tough things were and such. Well he ended up going back to his mother for her to dump him back on her mother.  She hasn't been heard of for 2 months. We are currently working on getting him back this summer. Hope all goes well.  I don't underatand why she keeps dumping him on other people. She says she loves him and wants him but does this crap. Then she wont let anyone adopt him either. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southern.momof2
by Pirate on May. 1, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Thats sad. Poor kid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 8:53 AM

isn't there a way to prove she's an unfit mother, and have her rights taken away?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Yes it is. I heard he is constantly talking of all the fun he had. We just went on about our normal business. Sad.

Quoting southern.momof2: Thats sad. Poor kid.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 1, 2014 at 8:54 AM

That's awful! I hope you get him back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Yes but its hard. Ill check up on that. If we are ablt to keep him for 2 years straight we have a great chance at adoption.

Quoting Anonymous:

isn't there a way to prove she's an unfit mother, and have her rights taken away?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Same here! 

Quoting Danesmommy1: That's awful! I hope you get him back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 8:55 AM
That's sad. I've known a little boy like that. He's 9 now and still a great kid. I have no idea how he stays so happy and positive. I just want to bring him home with me and love him to pieces.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Awww....so sorry. Its always sad when the children are involved.

Quoting Anonymous: That's sad. I've known a little boy like that. He's 9 now and still a great kid. I have no idea how he stays so happy and positive. I just want to bring him home with me and love him to pieces.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Yeah, his dad is back in prison now. I fear for him, because he has the potential to be such a great person.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: That's sad. I've known a little boy like that. He's 9 now and still a great kid. I have no idea how he stays so happy and positive. I just want to bring him home with me and love him to pieces.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Oh wow .  Thats sad. The 5 yo mother got out of prison a year ago and she is just bouncing him around.   He was here for 4 months. He was just starting to make improvement. :(

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah, his dad is back in prison now. I fear for him, because he has the potential to be such a great person.
Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)