Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does Mother’s Day actually look like to you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Maybe the kids served you breakfast in bed but didn't make it to the bed, or maybe nobody does anything special and you spend the day cleaning?

Whatever your Mother's Day typically looks like, show us in pictures!

by on May. 1, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Replies (11-20):
ginnie_21
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:45 AM
mothers day= same shit different day lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2014 at 11:48 AM
My kids help my husband make me breakfast, they let me sleep in and bring me breakfast in bed. They usually wake me up buy jumping on me and screaming. The kids give me their cards and gifts they make after I eat and then my husband will give me a gift. After church we go to my mom's give her gifts and the men make lunch usually grill hamburgers or steak. Then I spend the rest of the day relaxing and my husband cooks dinner.
ivy801
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:48 AM

like every other day. I just demand cake and chocolate.

squeekers
12-27-14 overnight temps.
Yesterday at 4:42 AM
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:52 AM

i plan on sleeping in, doing nothing, staying in PJs, lounging on the couch, having others figure out meals, and eventually going to bed at night. 

2pink1blue
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:56 AM

No perfect picture but...

Waking up to giggles, cards, small treasures, a thoughtful gift and my morning coffee.

A quiet shower while DH helps get the kids dressed and ready and takes care of the morning dog stuff.

A beautiful, delicious champagne brunch where kids put in extra effort to use good manners and maintain their best behaviors for longer than normal and always oblige me with a sweet family picture that is completely without "bunny ears", funny faces or evil sneers.

Relaxing afternoon and evening where I do nothing more than I want to.  

Ahhh. I can't wait.

CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:58 AM

I dont have pics. We just usually go out to dinner or something. Sometimes if there is time, DS and DH clean the house for me when I'm at work. This year I have work, DS has a game and we have a b-day party. So not sure we will do anything.

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Spending time with my family. I don't have to cook if I don't want to. We usually go out to eat. If we can afford it. If it's nice out. I will plant flowers and veggies with my girls. I always get cards from my girls and something them made at school.

kellybean44
by on May. 1, 2014 at 12:14 PM

This year......nothing for me because my twin daughters birthday is on Mother's Day so it will be all about them.

Normally, I get a few small gifts and nothing else. I still do the cooking, cleaning and normal everyday stuff.

mom22boys333
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I usually get Godiva or my one of my favorite expensive beers but otherwise, it's no different than any other day.

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 12:25 PM
I just want to sleep this Mother's Day. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN