Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does Mother’s Day actually look like to you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Maybe the kids served you breakfast in bed but didn't make it to the bed, or maybe nobody does anything special and you spend the day cleaning?

Whatever your Mother's Day typically looks like, show us in pictures!

by on May. 1, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Replies (21-30):
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Like any other day. We don't celebrate Hallmark holidays.
SissyMacK
by on May. 1, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Mothers Day is overshadowed by the Bucking Horse Sale around here.  Superman will get me something I've been wanting and take me to lunch either the weekend before or the weekend after (you can't get into the restaurants over BHS).   

JjcH0911
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 12:33 PM
A Lamborghini , diamonds!!! , a personal chef, a day trip out if the country on a jet, and oh yea diamonds..

I'll take time with my amazing hubby, and babies though (; nothing compares to the day with them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heisenberg
by on May. 1, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Typically my husband makes pancakes, but I leave before they're done. I'm an early riser. I head out first thing to the garden center and buy all my summer flowers. Then I come home, clean off my porch and pot all my flowers. I pretty much spend the day in the yard uninterrupted. Dh takes care of all the meals that day and I pretty much sit on my porch enjoying my hummingbird garden.

This was last year

This year I started early and plan to have everything planted before Mother's day, which is also my birthday. I'm not sure what I'll be doing that day now.

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 1:11 PM

It'll be like last year. Last year my daughter and I did a 5k promoting women's health. We are doing it again this year but my mom is joining us.

Last year my husband also bought me a new bike. I dont know what I'll get this year. He and the kids always make me feel special though. Im perfectly happy with cards and "I love you's"

After the 5k this year we will go out to lunch...me, my husband, my daughter, my mom and my mom's sig. other.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I only have a SD! but I always get the mothers day stuff! so I love it

HaroldsMom
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 1:18 PM

The cool part for me on Mothers Day is I don't know whats going to happen LOL. Something new every year. So I will let you know simple smile

KRIZZ25
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 1:19 PM
same as always ..no different.
MorganShaye
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Just like any ole regular day.

elwalters77
by The Singing Teacher on May. 1, 2014 at 1:21 PM
I don't have any pictures but if my husband isn't working he takes care of cooking, cleaning and kids and I'm left alone to read in peace. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)