Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thanks, MIL!

Posted by on May. 1, 2014 at 3:53 PM
  • 57 Replies
8 moms liked this

I asked her if she could drop off some shredded cheese at my house after she got out of work (she drives right by the grocery store and here on her way home) Yes she says (YAY). So she gets here, she's got the cheese, sour cream( in case I didnt have any?) An entire gallon of chocolate milk, a box of ice cream bars and a box of ice cream sandwiches...lol. I love that woman :)

by on May. 1, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poietes
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Nice! Score. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 3:55 PM

luckyness idk much about my mil and i dont want to but i wish i lived by mom or grandma and they would buy the whole grocery store if i need milk

shadowcat76
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Right? I was like whoa! Thanks!

Quoting poietes: Nice! Score. Lol

shadowcat76
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Thats sad. I love my MIL but I know Im one of the lucky ones.

Quoting Anonymous:

luckyness idk much about my mil and i dont want to but i wish i lived by mom or grandma and they would buy the whole grocery store if i need milk

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Awesome! Mine dropped off a chocolate cake last Friday just because. :) she never shows up here empty handed, even if we've invited her over for dinner or lunch with the kids. She'll bring something sweet for the family or a small gift for each kid. She is amazing and I'm so grateful for her!
shadowcat76
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww. Thats awesome! Mine is like that too! I just adore her :)

Quoting mrsbrand: Awesome! Mind dropped off a chocolate cake last Friday just because. :) she never shows up here empty handed, even if we've invited her over for dinner or lunch with the kids. She'll bring something sweet for the family or a small gift for each kid. She is amazing and I'm so grateful for her!

mrs-jt
by SorryI'mNotSorry on May. 1, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Awesome! Lucky!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 4:01 PM

She was shopping with her grandchildren pictured in her mind ...sweet. : )

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 4:01 PM

my mil used to starve her children so they would be skinny the oldest is sn and still lives there my dh she kicked out at 13 to feed himself and take care of himself the second boy is now in mexico invading rape charges and the youngest left after high school gradutaion.but what i knw she is better(mentally stable now) and getting help but we still dont talk much just once in a blue moon will she call and ask about her grandchildrensie note my dh love his mil and fil and stepfil and stepmil we are a big happy family

Quoting shadowcat76:

Thats sad. I love my MIL but I know Im one of the lucky ones.

Quoting Anonymous:

shadowcat76
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 4:01 PM

I know! I'm gettin my ice cream fix right now!...lol

Quoting mrs-jt: Awesome! Lucky!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)