Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I mention this. Sexual content. Update LMAO

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
My best friend and I are both single. We sleep together when we're in the state (he lives in Ohio, I live in Texas) its fun, it works, keeps us from going insane and we both know we're safe.

All of that said. It's been at least a year since the last time we did anything, until last night. My issue is my friend is large, large enough if I tried to estimate his size I would scare myself. That said, I can't handle him unless there's either lube or a lot of foreplay first, last night actually hurt.

How do I bring that up to him? I am really backwards and shy, and kind of a prude. Discussing sex is actually hard for me. Help please.

Update: That was actually amusing lmao. We were hanging out last night and he brought up the subject of sex. So I was just like BTW there is something I need to mention. Once I actually said it he burst out laughing at me. Teased me about it for a while, and then just said "I guess we need to work on a remedy for that, don't we?" I love that man. We both got a good laugh, and I totally embarrassed him.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2014 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Just get some new lube and tell him you've heard good reviews and you want to try it out
kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:16 PM

just make sure to use lots of lube. he cant help how big he is, so if you are going to go downthat route, make sure that he gets in as easy as possible.

Ray-of-Beezy
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:16 PM
You're not going to like what I have to say, but you need to just be honest with him. There really isn't a soft or subtle way to put in hopes he'll get the hint and if he doesn't then you'll continue to have painful sex.
curvygurl1912
by Renee on May. 1, 2014 at 6:16 PM
4 moms liked this

If you are not mature enough to talk about sex with your sexual partner, you have no business having sex, honestly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 6:18 PM
I know he can't help it. At most I was wanting to point out that maybe we could extend the foreplay by a bit, or use lube to make it easier for me.

Quoting kissmiss213:

just make sure to use lots of lube. he cant help how big he is, so if you are going to go downthat route, make sure that he gets in as easy as possible.

AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:18 PM
You are fucking him. You can summon the courage to tell him that he needs to get you prepared and use lube. I don't think any guy is going to be offended by someone telling them that they are big.
maynaysmom
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Show him.  If kissing or touching turns you on make sure there is more of that prior to sex.  If he does something you REALLY like that excites you let him know!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2014 at 6:20 PM

It is easier than explaining he's too small...

Just tell him.  "It's big and it hurts.  If we use this, I can enjoy it even more."

Men rarely get upset being told they are too big!

Tuned.Out
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Bottom line if you are comfortable enough to fuck him, you should be comfortable enough to tell him what you need/want/like. Just tell him, "your cock is huge and I need lots of foreplay or some lube to keep it from hurting".

I'm sure he'll just be devastated to hear that...devastated I tell you. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Hence why I don't have sex very often. I was raised that sex is a banned word. We weren't even allowed to say it in reference to gender. So for me to actually say something I actually have to get past the impressions the way I was raised left.

Quoting curvygurl1912:

If you are not mature enough to talk about sex with your sexual partner, you have no business having sex, honestly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)