Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You can't have a lot of sex when your married ******Poll Added

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 293 Replies

Poll

Question: How often do you have sex?

Options:

Daily Or at times multiple in a day

2 or more times a week

Once a week

couple times a month

Once a month or less

a few times a year

Its been a year or more

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 639

View Results

So me and some friends were being really frank about sex today. When one if us starts having problems we hash it out amongst each other.

One of the girls is rarely having sex. Like once in the last four months. She made the blanket comment that once you get married the sex stops. One of the girls agreed once of month is a lot for her now. Me and the other two just kind of looked at each other. They asked what the look was and we all admitted to far more frequently. That once a week is pretty slack. She acted like we had to be lying. And when she asked sarcastically when was the last time you did it more than once in a day. I told her. Yesterday. Me and my husband went 3 rounds. Once before breakfast. Once at our lunch date. And then again last night. Another girl said this past weekend. The other said about 2 weeks they did it 4 times in one day.

She scoffed and said we were lying. That having sex several times a week was a crock.

My question is is it really that uncommon.

Are many of you mommas barely doing it a couple times a month.

******  Just to add I've been with my hudband 11 years and we have an 8 and a 10 year old. 

The other two have been married 3 and then 11 years and both have 3 kids 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
When our marriage was good it was about once a week or so. When it went bad it went to..never, and separate bedrooms.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 9:52 PM
It goes in spurts where its non stop for 6 months and then its hibernation time. Thank God for my girlfriend ;-)
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:52 PM
We have sex very frequently so if definitely doesn't stop after marriage! Lol I think it takes work to ensure you two connect that way and life may make change in frequency but not impossible to keep a healthy sex life at all!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Our slow points are once a week. But usually we are at least 3 times a week. 

My sister has it maybe once a month. It is so freaking sad. I feel so bad for her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Im not married though but we have sex almost daily. Been together 5 years and hAve a 1 1/2 dd
AllieReed
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:54 PM
We average twice a week, we would both love more but our schedules are tough to work around.
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

They're nuts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 9:55 PM
3 moms liked this
My married what?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I lost my sex drive when I got pregnant. With my ex, it was sex as much as we could handle. With my DH I can barely get through foreplay before I'm all hurry up.
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

This June it will be a year since I had sex. It started out daily now apparently yearly. There's always something happening. Plus having your 10 yr old dd puts a damper on things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)