Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Being pregnant does not give you a valid excuse to be rude

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 236 Replies
30 moms liked this
I don't care how many months you are or how many weeks you have left...there is no reason to be rude. I won't put up with anyone bad attitude regardless if you are pregnant or not.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I had to deal with someone like that yesterday. I put her in her place without going off. Believe me... I was close to cussing her out. She has 5 weeks left so I did everything in my power not to go off on her. I was shaking like a leaf!!! Everyone said she has been like that to everyone lately. I don't give a fuck...you don't come up to me with a bad attitude at work when we have to work side to side all day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Bump
BCauseImAwesome
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:35 AM
27 moms liked this

Yeah I save all my pregnant rage for my husband. It works well for us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Lol I bet;)

Quoting BCauseImAwesome:

Yeah I save all my pregnant rage for my husband. It works well for us.

rugratwrangler
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:37 AM
I agree.. my cousins wife was a demon bitch from hell pregnant. She knew it too. She would spout off in a rant then say... oh I just can't control it.. my hormones. Grrr I had to stop talking to her.
myempyreofdirt
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:38 AM
I had several people tell me it was ok to be a total bitch when I was pregnant. Wtf? I mean it happens, but I was being told to let loose on purpose, just because I could get away with it.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM
14 moms liked this
I feel the same way about pms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RJC78
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM

I work SUPER hard and controlling what coems out of my mouth.  It's crazy how moody I've been and I'm only 12 weeks in!  I agree that there is NEVER an excuse for being bitchy to someone for no reason.  I'll stay to myself and keep my mouth shut first!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2014 at 9:40 AM
When my co worker came in like that, I let it go in that moment. But she kept it going on for 2 hours!!! I could not put up with it anymore. She ended up storming off to HR.

Quoting rugratwrangler: I agree.. my cousins wife was a demon bitch from hell pregnant. She knew it too. She would spout off in a rant then say... oh I just can't control it.. my hormones. Grrr I had to stop talking to her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Yeaa no..she's stupid. Im a week over due and the only time I blamed being pregnant on anything was my napping so much and crying because I forgot to buy a cake I (thought) was craving and had already settled in for the night. lol I hate when some women go overboard like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)