Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the teacher wont stop emailing me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
ETA SINCE NOBODY CAN READ SHE HAS A 72 and that is a c. Its in world history. Not anything serious like for real life or her future job.

I am so annoyed with dds teacher. She emails me everytime dd has a test, a project and once a week emails what they are working on. I have told the teacher dd is 14 so unless shes in trouble or failing I dont need to hear from her but teacher said she uses a program that emails all the parents at once so she cant remove me. Bullshit. She is lazy. I dontwant all those emails blowing up my phone. Dd is fine. She has a 72 in her class. This is why nobody in society respects teachers. Ugh.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 2, 2014 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
72? Isn't that a low c? Shouldn't you be concerned about that? And her mailing you is her keeping all parents informed. At 14you should still be involved in her education at least til she graduates. Its parents lie you that kids don't go one farther in life or drop out. If you have a problem send her emails to spam. Parent fail.
Fairywings1223
by on May. 2, 2014 at 11:59 AM

She's barely passing I would want to know what my child supposed to be doing so they can get a better grade.

Mrs.H15
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2014 at 11:59 AM

You are proud of a 72?  My mom would have ripped me a new asswhole if I had a 72.

curvygurl1912
by Renee on May. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM

You trolls are not even trying anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Thats a c

Quoting mommy2zbg:

72 is barely passing.. I would appreciate those e-mails.

drowningmama
by vendetta on May. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Well, we get emails and texts from the school system.  Everytime they send out a notice everyone gets it.  So we get notices for schools our kids dont even go to.  I dont care if they have a pta meeting for a school 25 miles from me!  And there is no way to get off the list.  Once your on, your on!  So, I get like 25 notices a day.

southernwldchld
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Having a 14 year old, I'd be glad to have the teacher email me to keep me in the loop. DD is homeschooled so that's not an issue here, but I'd rather a teacher tell me vs being kept in the dark because dd forgot or got busy, or just decided to be 14 and moody. 

And a 72 is not just fine. 

I mean, there are C students, and they work their ass off for that C, but if your kid is pulling a C and you aren't using all your resources, and even complaining of those resources, to help them. Well, you're not doing so fine yourself in my opinion.

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't get it, parents bitch because the teachers don't communicate enough, then they bitch because they communicate TOO much. 

A teach just can win...

two4one
1 mom liked this

You have got to be kidding me.

poietes
Wow, I'm guessing you think anything more than basic algebra in math is not needed either huh? No wonder her grades suck.

Quoting Anonymous: A 72 is a c and it is in history. It is not like she needs that for real life or her career

Quoting littlesippycup:

A 72 in class is seriously under achieving. You obviously need to be getting the emails so you can get your DD to do her work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)