Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the teacher wont stop emailing me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
ETA SINCE NOBODY CAN READ SHE HAS A 72 and that is a c. Its in world history. Not anything serious like for real life or her future job.

I am so annoyed with dds teacher. She emails me everytime dd has a test, a project and once a week emails what they are working on. I have told the teacher dd is 14 so unless shes in trouble or failing I dont need to hear from her but teacher said she uses a program that emails all the parents at once so she cant remove me. Bullshit. She is lazy. I dontwant all those emails blowing up my phone. Dd is fine. She has a 72 in her class. This is why nobody in society respects teachers. Ugh.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
tlcory
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM

If she was lazy she wouldn't care to send out emails to parents.  I would have loved for my kids teachers to have done that when they were in school, why wouldn't you want that information to keep up with your child's education? 

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Troll????
Devious333
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:01 PM
So because I struggled in math and had a C, I was under achieving?

Quoting littlesippycup:

A 72 in class is seriously under achieving. You obviously need to be getting the emails so you can get your DD to do her work.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Careeka22
by Caitlin on May. 2, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Wow.. you realize ALL grades factor into final GPA which is what colleges look at? Who cares what the subject is? You call the teacher lazy, how hard is it to just delete an email?

Quoting Anonymous: A 72 is a c and it is in history. It is not like she needs that for real life or her career
Quoting littlesippycup:

A 72 in class is seriously under achieving. You obviously need to be getting the emails so you can get your DD to do her work.

two4one
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

While I am thinking you are a troll, it's pathetic that you seem to think a c is acceptable. I think you need to pay better attention to those emails.

Quoting Anonymous: Thats a c
Quoting mommy2zbg:

72 is barely passing.. I would appreciate those e-mails.

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 2, 2014 at 12:01 PM

OMG, you're a troll, right?  Please say you are.

Quoting Anonymous: It is world history. Not important.
Quoting spunky946:

A 72 is passing, but not anything to be proud of.

mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Yeah, and were I live a 69 is failing.

Quoting Anonymous: Thats a c
Quoting mommy2zbg:

72 is barely passing.. I would appreciate those e-mails.

Shanners19
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:02 PM
I'd whoop dds butt for a 72. We only allow good grades in my house. Perhaps you should read the emails so your dd can get a better grade.

She needs good grades to get into good schools to get a good education and get a good job.

You may feel she doesn't need history for a career, but she needs the grade.

Fail mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 2, 2014 at 12:02 PM
You're gonna get hell for this post....
mary716
by on May. 2, 2014 at 12:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Im going to *try* and be nice. It's your kid, the things she is working on in school should interest you. You have a teacher doing a wonderful thing, you should be thanking her and helping your child. A 72 in my house is unacceptable. If I see a 79 and below my kids know there is no TV, video games, computer, phone or friends for the next 5-10 weeks or until I get a report card or progress report that tells me otherwise. And the teachers have always given me the tools needed to boost grades and I've graciously accepted them. Be a mother.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN