So I was blowing bubbles for my 22 month old son last night right before bedtime. He loves bubbles, my husband was on the floor watching him from about 5 ft away while I blew them. I put the bottle on the dinning room table next to me. I looked away at the T.V. for a split second and when I looked down my son had swiped the bottle off the table faster than I could react... and began chugging it! he spilled it all over him then dropped it on the floor lost about 3/4 of it in all. He began crying and choking on the liquid but was alright just scared himself mostly. I cleaned him up while dh cleaned the soapy mess off the carpet. Just blows my mind how fast he moved to get the bubbles in his hands. It's non toxic he didn't throw up or have diarrhea. We made jokes about him pooping bubbles or throwing up bubbles later. LOL.. What are some things your kid's have done that surprised you or even scared you?
on May. 2, 2014 at 12:42 PM