Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is exactly why the war on Marijuana is insane and needs to quit

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 8:07 PM
  • 314 Replies
3 moms liked this

Get a load of this:   Heavy handed Swat team, on suspicion of POT.   How insane. Time to end this insanity

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/justice-usa/marijuana-swat-raid-marijuana/

by on May. 2, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RocknRoll.Rose
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:09 PM
31 moms liked this

No, I think it is time to keep it illegal but my opinion isn't very popular because it doesn't allow drug addicts to do whatever the fuck the want. Say what you want, drugs make you a bad parent, even if you don't think so. Parents who do drugs, even MJ, should lose their kids.

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 2, 2014 at 8:16 PM
9 moms liked this
Mom's for Marijuana!
JanineDeer
by Janine on May. 2, 2014 at 8:43 PM
13 moms liked this

Marijuana is not addictive.  It's not a narcortic.     For heaven's sake- Steve Jobs was a pot smoker. So is Richard Branson and countless other very very successful people.    LOL Could even be your doctor, dentist, etc.  

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

No, I think it is time to keep it illegal but my opinion isn't very popular because it doesn't allow drug addicts to do whatever the fuck the want. Say what you want, drugs make you a bad parent, even if you don't think so. Parents who do drugs, even MJ, should lose their kids.

Kriskash25
by Kristina on May. 2, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Amen

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:49 PM
43 moms liked this
Yes....anyone who takes a percocet...xanax...Tylenol 3....vicoden...wine...beer...liquor...

ALL OF THEM! THEY SHOULD ALL LOSE THEIR KIDS!

So...wait...what are we doing with 95% of American kids now?

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Kriskash25
by Kristina on May. 2, 2014 at 8:49 PM
6 moms liked this

I live a paleo lifestyle and that includes Mary Jane and it's not a drug it's an herb lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2014 at 8:53 PM
2 moms liked this
If you take ANY prescriptions, YOU (yes, only you) should be put in prison and obviously have your children taken away. Why? Because you should never be allowed to take medication to help yourself.

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:54 PM
10 moms liked this
Why stop there?

Hell...if she drinks a soda or has a cup of coffee she should go to jail...you know that damn caffeine!!

Quoting Anonymous: If you take ANY prescriptions, YOU (yes, only you) should be put in prison and obviously have your children taken away. Why? Because you should never be allowed to take medication to help yourself.

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:56 PM
11 moms liked this

I agree with it being legalized, however, I do understand the heavy force needed when confronting drug dealers. The drug itself may be harmless, but a lot of the people who currently grow and distribute it illegally are dangerous criminals. Pot farms and storage areas aren't guarded by hippies playing the harmonica, they're guarded by armed gang members. And that's one of the main reasons I think it should be legalized. If people had a legal means of buying and selling it, there wouldn't be such a large criminal market.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Oddly enough in both areas I have lived recently there was more violence and arrests surrounding the resale of legal prescriptions than cannabis.

Quoting heresjohnny:

I agree with it being legalized, however, I do understand the heavy force needed when confronting drug dealers. The drug itself may be harmless, but a lot of the people who currently grow and distribute it illegally are dangerous criminals. Pot farms and storage areas aren't guarded by hippies playing the harmonica, they're guarded by armed gang members. And that's one of the main reasons I think it should be legalized. If people had a legal means of buying and selling it, there wouldn't be such a large criminal market.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN