Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh please, just admit you want it legalized so you can legally get stoned

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 12:42 AM
  • 307 Replies
13 moms liked this

This whole using pot for medical purposes is getting ridiculous. 80% of the population use it "recreationally". Why not just be fucking honest about it and say, hey I like getting high, I want to legally get high? Why drag all this damn bullshit as an excuse? Maybe people would be more likely to accept the stance of legalizing MJ of people would just be honest.

As for the medical purposes, come on now. I know it helps many but most simply do it to get high. Like people drink to get buzzed, or gamble for that high/buzz of winning.

Please do not compare your MJ to my allergy meds. POT is not going to keep my nose from itching or from sneezing or clear up the fog of my vision. Pot is not going to help with my arthritis. Pot isnt going to help with my asthma. SO NO MJ isnt the miracle drug people are making it out to be. There are many reasons why people take perscriptions and not all of them are ADDICTIVE or get you high.

by on May. 3, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 3, 2014 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

come on ladies, say it with me... My allergy pills are not ment to make me high. MJ does not help allergies.

You can do it!

I want MJ legalized so I can legally smoke it recreationally.

lilypad12788
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 12:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I want it legal so I can get high and so it can be used in more research so we can see if it really will help with so many horrible things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 3, 2014 at 12:45 AM
lol

Quoting thetrollcat:

come on ladies, say it with me... My allergy pills are not ment to make me high. MJ does not help allergies.

You can do it!

I want MJ legalized so I can legally smoke it recreationally.

ElevenEleven
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 12:45 AM
I just want to get out of my mind high. Lol.. There happy?
lilypad12788
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Also... I'd probably snort crack if it would help with the allergies I'm having issues with right now.
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 3, 2014 at 12:47 AM

MJ can be used for many things but I highly doubt it is that valuable it will really be a miracle plant

Quoting lilypad12788: I want it legal so I can get high and so it can be used in more research so we can see if it really will help with so many horrible things.

SithMom71
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Fuck yeah I want it legal so I can get high. It would be great to smoke a bowl and clean the house.
nopenope666
by on May. 3, 2014 at 12:47 AM
3 moms liked this
There's people who do need for medical reasons.
I just like bongs, video games, and cereal, however.

angie_de_3
by Angela on May. 3, 2014 at 12:47 AM
15 moms liked this
I'm going to have to disagree with you, pot has so many proven effects on illness and disease. I've seen first hand. It can be a miracle drug and I'm all for it's legalization for both medical and recreational use!
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 3, 2014 at 12:47 AM

yes thank you!

I prefer people be straight forward damnit. Now enjoy your joint.

Quoting ElevenEleven: I just want to get out of my mind high. Lol.. There happy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)