Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone use inbox dollars or mysurvey..what about free sample sites???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Does inboxdollars or mysurvey really send you cash for doing questionnaires? What sites do you use to get free samples in the mail??
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hayliehlopez
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:58 AM
I get tons of freebies from scamfreesamples
And other sites
nonnarae
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Pinch me.com
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Thanks!

Quoting hayliehlopez: I get tons of freebies from scamfreesamples
And other sites
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Never heard of it, but will check it out! Thanks!!

Quoting nonnarae: Pinch me.com
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 11:08 AM
How do u ho about getting check. Do u click on account to tell them to send it to u

Quoting wldbry-magnolia:

I use inbox dollars, they will send you a check once you reach $30,00 but they take a $3.00 processing fee, so make sure you're at $33.00 dollars to get the $30 check.

What I do is not get checks, leave it in there all year , then in November I get one big check , I use it towards Christmas, Its May and I already have $46.60. 6 months to go yet. lol

I have gotten 4 checks from them already.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 11:09 AM
I think swagbucks is better.
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2014 at 11:09 AM
2 moms liked this

I sometimes use opinionoutpost. I think its the best survey site, if I do it regularly I can get $50 a month or so in amazon gift cards. I save them for christmas. I follow a page on facebook called Coupon Clipinista, she posts free samples, giveaways, and instant win contests. I've gotten SO many samples from there, and I won a bunch of giveaways. A few months ago I won a $50 amazon gc, a $75 amazon gc, and a $50 visa gift card all within about a week of each other. I've also won stuff that I put aside for christmas gifts and other holidays, like a few months ago I won a katy perry perfume gift set that I'm going to give to my sister as a birthday present.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Awesome idea.

Quoting wldbry-magnolia:

I use inbox dollars, they will send you a check once you reach $30,00 but they take a $3.00 processing fee, so make sure you're at $33.00 dollars to get the $30 check.

What I do is not get checks, leave it in there all year , then in November I get one big check , I use it towards Christmas, Its May and I already have $46.60. 6 months to go yet. lol

I have gotten 4 checks from them already.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Im going to have to start writing these.down lol

Quoting Anonymous: I think swagbucks is better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Awesome. Im going to look into...currently on bedrest and have too much free time on my hands!

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

I sometimes use opinionoutpost. I think its the best survey site, if I do it regularly I can get $50 a month or so in amazon gift cards. I save them for christmas. I follow a page on facebook called Coupon Clipinista, she posts free samples, giveaways, and instant win contests. I've gotten SO many samples from there, and I won a bunch of giveaways. A few months ago I won a $50 amazon gc, a $75 amazon gc, and a $50 visa gift card all within about a week of each other. I've also won stuff that I put aside for christmas gifts and other holidays, like a few months ago I won a katy perry perfume gift set that I'm going to give to my sister as a birthday present.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)