Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm in love with my df's best friend, and *eta*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Eta - has nobody actually seen The Room?

When df found out he killed himself.

Df's best friend (Mark) and I have been having an affair for a few weeks, and when Df (Johnny) found out, he recorded the evidence (tape recorder) so he could have proof. I think he may have found out I was faking my pregnancy, too, because when he caught Mark and me kissing, he went upstairs to our bedroom and shot himself. Now Mark wants nothing to do with me! He says it's my fault that Johnny killed himself. With that, and my mother having breast cancer, I just don't know what to do. I feel lost.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

If you're a troll, then you are a horrible, disgusting piece of trash to joke about suicide. If you're not a troll, well, then you're still a horrible, disgusting piece of trash for not caring that another human being took their life because of you!

mom2hadley
by Heather on May. 3, 2014 at 6:06 PM
I have no words right now.
Cmgmqmmom
by Sass Queen on May. 3, 2014 at 6:06 PM
What a seriously fucked about thing to troll about.
momoftwogirl55
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:07 PM
YES IT IS! YOU BROKE HIS HEART! YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

Quoting Anonymous: It's not my fault he took his life! He could have just left!

Quoting momoftwogirl55: You can't be serious right now! You ARE responsible! YOU should have NOT slept with him.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm disgusting? What about Mark? He slept with me, and is now blaming me for a suicide!

Quoting momoftwogirl55: You're disgusting.
ivy801
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM
*walks right out*
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM
People get their hearts broken every day! It's not a reason for suicide! I'm not saying what I did was right, but how dare you accuse someone of being responsible for someone else's suicide!

Quoting momoftwogirl55: YES IT IS! YOU BROKE HIS HEART! YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

Quoting Anonymous: It's not my fault he took his life! He could have just left!

Quoting momoftwogirl55: You can't be serious right now! You ARE responsible! YOU should have NOT slept with him.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm disgusting? What about Mark? He slept with me, and is now blaming me for a suicide!

Quoting momoftwogirl55: You're disgusting.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 3, 2014 at 6:10 PM
4 moms liked this
So you faked a pregnancy then fucked his best friend. Nope can't find a single thing you may have done wrong.

*rolls eyes*
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Wow! Why on earth would you post something like this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 6:10 PM
I never said I wasn't wrong

Quoting ColleenF30: So you faked a pregnancy then fucked his best friend. Nope can't find a single thing you may have done wrong.

*rolls eyes*
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Why is everyone blaming you? Yes its horrible you cheated on your fiance with his friend but he was obviously not very sane in the first place, as sad as this is
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)