Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm in love with my df's best friend, and *eta*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Eta - has nobody actually seen The Room?

When df found out he killed himself.

Df's best friend (Mark) and I have been having an affair for a few weeks, and when Df (Johnny) found out, he recorded the evidence (tape recorder) so he could have proof. I think he may have found out I was faking my pregnancy, too, because when he caught Mark and me kissing, he went upstairs to our bedroom and shot himself. Now Mark wants nothing to do with me! He says it's my fault that Johnny killed himself. With that, and my mother having breast cancer, I just don't know what to do. I feel lost.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Thank you! I know what I did was horrible, but it's NOT my fault he killed himself!

Quoting Anonymous: Why is everyone blaming you? Yes its horrible you cheated on your fiance with his friend but he was obviously not very sane in the first place, as sad as this is
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 3, 2014 at 6:13 PM

You are seriously F*&ked up.  WHy would you post something like this?  Nothing about it is believable!!  SMH

AmazingMomOfTwo
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:14 PM

try trollig a little harder.

witzandglitz
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:14 PM
If this is true, why did you come here and post about it? What do you expect from people? Do you think we are going to side with you in any way?
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:15 PM
*Slowly backs away*
tanya_marieh
by The one and only on May. 3, 2014 at 6:15 PM
3 moms liked this

RosaRosa
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:16 PM

So you were having an affair.  And a lied about pregnancy.   DF (not sure what that means) committed suicide. Affair Man dumped you -- although he was fooling around with his best friend's partner.  Guess you would be in a qualm about what to do.  

Try asking the good Lord to forgive you for your serious human failures.  Stay away from Mark.  Honor Johnny in some way maybe by making a donation to a charity he may have cared about, behaving at his funeral and not getting involved with another man too soon.  If he had family members he care about, you might ask them for some direction regarding what to do with Johnny's personal items, in terms of if there was something they may have wanted.  Do not lie to people about being pregnant.  Do not cheat on your next boyfriend/partner. Ever Again.  Spend some time with your mother helping her through her situation.  Be selfless.  From what you wrote, it may be a bit difficult for you, but do it anyway.  

Again, do not do anything with Mark.  It was not your fault Johnny killed himself, since he could have just told both of you to leave his life permanently and went on with trying to find decent people in his life.  The two of you definitely had something to do with his behavior, though.  

At the end of the day, I hope you ARE a horrible troll with a sick brain, and that no one you lied to about a pregnancy and cheated on committed suicide.  

1shoncy1
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:17 PM

anything in the news about this?

SSweetcupcake
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:17 PM
What a hot mess
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seksen
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:18 PM
I don't even know what to say.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN