Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pet Peeves

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
My husband can't stand the sound of people eating. So we always have the tv on during meals. And no one can sit right next to him when eating. This is the strangest pet peeve I've ever heard. What are your pet peeves?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graciemae3215
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:20 PM
I also don't like "food noises", though, I can eat at the table with my family without having background noise.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 9:21 PM
At least he's not the only one.

Quoting graciemae3215: I also don't like "food noises", though, I can eat at the table with my family without having background noise.
summerlove3677
by ReedusSlut on May. 3, 2014 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Mouth breathers. Close your mouth and breath through your nose. Its rude to have your mouth hanging open and you look stupid
yperez0209
by on May. 3, 2014 at 9:23 PM
It drives me crazy when anyone touches my children's hands when they're babies.... For obvious reasons, babies put there hands in there mouth.
graciemae3215
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Any repetitive noises, the main menu on a DVD that plays on a loop.... drives me BONKERS!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Makes sense. :)

Quoting yperez0209: It drives me crazy when anyone touches my children's hands when they're babies.... For obvious reasons, babies put there hands in there mouth.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2014 at 9:24 PM
When you take a piece of paper..fold it..and run your nails over it to make it easier to tear..drives me fucking insane!!!

My other major one is getting jelly into the pb container..because you are too lazy to use 2 knives or wash it. I have to buy two containers..one for me and one for my daughter..because she always does that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 9:25 PM
LOL, I don't mind if it is music. But yeah I understand.

Quoting graciemae3215: Any repetitive noises, the main menu on a DVD that plays on a loop.... drives me BONKERS!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
You realize a lot of people that do this start it as an infant or small child and is a symptom of developmental delays. So calling them stupid kind of makes you a bitch...

Quoting summerlove3677: Mouth breathers. Close your mouth and breath through your nose. Its rude to have your mouth hanging open and you look stupid
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM
The jelly thing. I use knife for the peanut butter spoon for the jelly then they never mix. :)

Quoting Anonymous: When you take a piece of paper..fold it..and run your nails over it to make it easier to tear..drives me fucking insane!!!

My other major one is getting jelly into the pb container..because you are too lazy to use 2 knives or wash it. I have to buy two containers..one for me and one for my daughter..because she always does that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN