Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Any of you ladies live in Galveston, TX?

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM
  • 25 Replies
If so, I would like some nice restaurant suggestions. DH and I are going to be spending our anniversary (10 years) in Galveston. I've already booked our hotel. We're staying at the Tremont House.

ETA: We will be staying July 3. Not sure if that makes a difference.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:52 PM
We have vacationed there twice and love fishermans wharf. Both times we ate there we could sit and watch dolphins and jellyfish in the water.
kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Oh that sounds awesome. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009: We have vacationed there twice and love fishermans wharf. Both times we ate there we could sit and watch dolphins and jellyfish in the water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda.
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Not me! But, I just finished a book that had that city/town in it lol
Ray-of-Beezy
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:54 PM
The only time I've gone out to eat in Galveston was at Saltgrass, but I prefer the one in Kemah. Bump for better suggestions.
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:55 PM
It catches lots of flack but we love galveston. The pleasure pier is lots of fun. Riding the Ferris wheel beside the ocean at night is magical :)

Quoting kylenkodysmom: Oh that sounds awesome. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009: We have vacationed there twice and love fishermans wharf. Both times we ate there we could sit and watch dolphins and jellyfish in the water.
kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Thanks.

Quoting Ray-of-Beezy: The only time I've gone out to eat in Galveston was at Saltgrass, but I prefer the one in Kemah. Bump for better suggestions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:56 PM
I bet. I'm SOOO excited to be going. DH wanted to go to FL for our anniversary, but that's just too far for 1 night.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009: It catches lots of flack but we love galveston. The pleasure pier is lots of fun. Riding the Ferris wheel beside the ocean at night is magical :)

Quoting kylenkodysmom: Oh that sounds awesome. Thanks for the suggestion.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GamerMomma2
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:57 PM

They had The Cheesecake Factory there when I visited over 10 years ago. I don't know if it's still there though.

kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 9:57 PM
I don't think it is. Lol

Quoting GamerMomma2:

They had The Cheesecake Factory there when I visited over 10 years ago. I don't know if it's still there though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GamerMomma2
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Awwwww : ( 

Quoting kylenkodysmom: I don't think it is. Lol
Quoting GamerMomma2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)