Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so sick of her BS.

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:14 AM
  • 40 Replies
I've been living with my Mom for awhile. And we're (my two kids and I) about to make an across state move. She is wearing me the fuck out. She's been a total bitch since we made things official with the moving plans. She's constantly all over my ass about NOTHING. I just don't get it at all. Not like I expect her to be kissing my ass. Well to be Ann Frank she's always been an untreated bipolar bear. So I'm use to her being moody and all over the place. This month my kids had dentist appointments, I totally spaced them like a dumb ass. I work 52 hours a week sometimes, it was an honest mistake. On and on and on she's gone about it. Constantly badgering me about it. I know! I forgot! I rescheduled!
Most of the time when I'm home I just want to hide in my room with my kids. I cannot wait to have my own place again. June cannot come fast enough.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SithMom71
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

What does Anne Frank have to do with it? 

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 4, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Nothing just something stupid I say/type. Instead of saying frank.

Quoting SithMom71:

nopenope666
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
-_- Seriously?

Quoting SithMom71:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Congrats on getting your own place :)
SithMom71
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:18 AM

Okay...... you mean "and frankly"? 

Quoting Glitchtastic: Nothing just something stupid I say/type. Instead of saying frank.
Quoting SithMom71:

SithMom71
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:19 AM

Are you asking me or the OP? 

Quoting nopenope666: -_- Seriously?
Quoting SithMom71:

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 4, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous: Congrats on getting your own place :)
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM

Its only a few more weeks....just try to stay away from her as much as possible. 

It is possible that she is acting worse than usual because you are moving out and this is her way of coping. Its not right that she is doing this and I could be wrong.....just a thought

Quoting Glitchtastic: I've been living with my Mom for awhile. And we're (my two kids and I) about to make an across state move. She is wearing me the fuck out. She's been a total bitch since we made things official with the moving plans. She's constantly all over my ass about NOTHING. Im just don't get it at all. Not like I expect her to be kissing my ass. Well to be Ann Frank she's always been an untreated bipolar bear. So I'm use to her being moody and all over the place. This month my kids had dentist appointments, I totally spaced them like a dumb ass. I work 52 hours a week sometimes, it was an honest mistake. On and on and on she's gone about it. Constantly badgering me about it. I know! I forgot! I rescheduled! Most of the time when I'm home I just want to hide in my room with my kids. I cannot wait to have my own place again. June cannot come fast enough.

nopenope666
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM
You, i quoted you.

Quoting SithMom71:

Are you asking me or the OP? 

Quoting nopenope666: -_- Seriously?

Quoting SithMom71:

SithMom71
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:22 AM

When I moved out, and I was only moving 20 minutes away, my mother didn't speak to me at all that whole day. She instead decided she was going to groom her dogs. She didn't help with anything. I loved my mom very much, but that day I wanted to throw a chair at her cause she was being an idiot. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)