• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Goddamn cat has worms

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
Hubs just went to clean up our recently-littered cat's shit because she won't use her box (too close to where she wanted the kittens I guess?) and she has worms.

Now I have to get tested too because I'm pregnant and I've been picking up her stray craps. Oh my god I have never been so freaking disgusted in my life.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannygirl25
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Uh ohs hope yall get it cleared up
mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
You really shouldn't be in contact with the poo at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Well shit. I hate it when that happens!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Quoting Dannygirl25: Uh ohs hope yall get it cleared up

Me too! Ugh my skin is crawling just thinking about it. I need five showers. With bleach.
Dannygirl25
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Ya id be skeeved out. Idk is it a costly treatment to fix? Im not a cat or pet person lol. I wouldnt recommend picking up anymore cat poo

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too! Ugh my skin is crawling just thinking about it. I need five showers. With bleach.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Quoting mrsrodgers0703: You really shouldn't be in contact with the poo at all.

The other option is to leave the cat shit (worm infested, apparently) on the floor where the 18 month old can get into it until hubs gets home from work. Thanks, I'll take the extremely low risk of toxoplasmosis over being freaking nasty.
curvygurl1912
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Kittens are born with worms, you would have had to have gotten them wormed anyway. And they will probably not test you, they will just give you a pill. It is not a big deal, momma

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 12:29 AM
No, it's a cheap fix, just EWWWWW.
Quoting Dannygirl25: Ya id be skeeved out. Idk is it a costly treatment to fix? Im not a cat or pet person lol. I wouldnt recommend picking up anymore cat poo

Quoting Anonymous:

Dannygirl25
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Ah

Quoting Anonymous: No, it's a cheap fix, just EWWWWW.
Quoting Dannygirl25: Ya id be skeeved out. Idk is it a costly treatment to fix? Im not a cat or pet person lol. I wouldnt recommend picking up anymore cat poo

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Quoting curvygurl1912:

Kittens are born with worms, you would have had to have gotten them wormed anyway. And they will probably not test you, they will just give you a pill. It is not a big deal, momma

Oh thank goodness! I've never even had a cat with worms before, we got her treated recently but I guess having the kittens got her infected?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)