Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1:00am confession UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
I just logged in to my hubbies snap chat and he is still talking to her! She is an old friend and on the bigger side I know he is not attracted to her but still. On snap chat you can't see what they talk about. I've already told him I don't like him talking to her bc I know she has feelings for him. He even admitted that she texts him in the morning saying good morning handsome.we when we talked about it he thought it was funny then I kept on saying this and that and he got pissy ill.. what should I do?

UPDATE: So I asked him about it and he told the truth that he snap chatted her a couple days ago.. but still it was alot of talking. I still don't like it. But it feels like anything I would say or do wouldn't make a difference
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 1:05 AM
Text her yourself and ask her to please stop
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:06 AM

He probably feels flattered by the attention she gives him.  Give him more attention yourself.

Amybelle
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:08 AM
2 moms liked this

skittleshawk is that you

shiny76
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Dont txt her kick his ass....he should be stopping he wouldnt let it continue if he didnt like it or get something out of it....ya she's doing it but hes encouraging it which is a bigger issue id tell him that you guys need to talk about the real reason he wont stop....you have biiger relationship issues then her msging him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Oh j wish I could but it won't do no good. He says he is still friends with her bc she was there when I left for 4 months when he went off about me taking DS to the fair with my mom and her husband. She had to come watch DS one day bc I was desperate and needed a babysitter to go to work.. He called her and told her to record the conversation and take pics of the house....

Quoting Anonymous: Text her yourself and ask her to please stop
muzzyh
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Tell her you're uncomfortable with it. Tell your husband you'd like some respect.
BibliophileMom
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Lmao

Quoting Amybelle:

skittleshawk is that you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Lol nope but I bet you will never guess

Quoting Amybelle:

skittleshawk is that you

lovebeingmommy4
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:09 AM
They dont understand that it's not funny at all. And they dont see that it really hurts our feelings. Trust me going throufh the same thing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2014 at 1:10 AM

What does her being bigger have to do with anything?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)