Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Phoenix, Scottsdale come in here !

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
Where in Phoenix do you live ? Any upscale places near Phoenix children hospital ? Please let me know. We need to move in June, but I'm still clueless as to where would be the best for my family. Thanks !
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paknari
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:14 AM
That's not a great area but there are some nice houses around 40rh st. And India. School. How much are you looking to spend and will your kids be going to public school?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mystic.Falls
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:15 AM

Nope but here's a bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Maybe 1300 for 2-4 bedrooms. How far is that from children hospital of Phoenix. ?

Quoting paknari: That's not a great area but there are some nice houses around 40rh st. And India. School. How much are you looking to spend and will your kids be going to public school?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Yes they will be going to preschool public if it's great.

Quoting paknari: That's not a great area but there are some nice houses around 40rh st. And India. School. How much are you looking to spend and will your kids be going to public school?
paknari
by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:33 AM
It's maybe 10-15 minutes. But the schools are terrible. The best school districts are farther north. Not sure if you plan on staying or not but north scottsdale is nice and so is paradise valley. Both are probably 20-25 minutes from pch. I live in north phoenox which is farther but I love the daycare and schools. If you need to know the really bad areas lets know. I can give you the zip codes. We are currently house shopping and I am spending a lot of time looking!!

Quoting Anonymous: Maybe 1300 for 2-4 bedrooms. How far is that from children hospital of Phoenix. ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paknari
by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Greatschools.com has school ratings which is really helpful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 12:00 PM
We will be there from June 2015 to June 2016 not sure if we're going to stay there after. But we are looking toward Scottsdale. Is there any areas of Scottsdale to stay away from? Do you recommend apartment over a house? I have 3 small kids 2 will be in preschool this June.

Quoting paknari: It's maybe 10-15 minutes. But the schools are terrible. The best school districts are farther north. Not sure if you plan on staying or not but north scottsdale is nice and so is paradise valley. Both are probably 20-25 minutes from pch. I live in north phoenox which is farther but I love the daycare and schools. If you need to know the really bad areas lets know. I can give you the zip codes. We are currently house shopping and I am spending a lot of time looking!!

Quoting Anonymous: Maybe 1300 for 2-4 bedrooms. How far is that from children hospital of Phoenix. ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Sorry I meant June 2014 - June 2015

Quoting Anonymous: We will be there from June 2015 to June 2016 not sure if we're going to stay there after. But we are looking toward Scottsdale. Is there any areas of Scottsdale to stay away from? Do you recommend apartment over a house? I have 3 small kids 2 will be in preschool this June.

Quoting paknari: It's maybe 10-15 minutes. But the schools are terrible. The best school districts are farther north. Not sure if you plan on staying or not but north scottsdale is nice and so is paradise valley. Both are probably 20-25 minutes from pch. I live in north phoenox which is farther but I love the daycare and schools. If you need to know the really bad areas lets know. I can give you the zip codes. We are currently house shopping and I am spending a lot of time looking!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Did u find anything nice yet? I hate homes shopping. Talk to an agent today he talks about West side Scottsdale ( drive local to pch 25 mins) what do u think about that place ?

mybabyapples
by Nickels on May. 6, 2014 at 3:18 PM
No help I'm in surprise.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)